Fight Club

TW: fight with fist. Arguing. (its pretty weak ngl), I barely edited this and finished it in like 20 mins cuz I was bored. based off a dream I had with this crazy line up. it made me giggle. Bruises, San is aggressive, Jhope is aggressive. you get punched. Crying. Louis from one direction???? idk its just random, 1st person, I was a hater in this dream, I love them I swear. the ending sucks 

1.9k words

Jungkook and his big brain

Of course, he thought gathering with some of his closest friends would be fun. Of course, he thought they would all get along; they were his friends.

He wanted a lovely, relaxing evening with all of them, Laughing and joking around.

He walked into the living room, tray with beers on top. He balanced the drinks as he walked towards the center table.

The laughter rang as San told a funny story involving his members and a few other Idols backstage at the MAMA awards.

It was a lot. All their voices merged into one and overwhelmed my mind. The voices mixing with theirs were annoying, and I had just arrived.

I hoped it would be a quiet gathering, but sadly, some of the loudest people I knew were chatting up a storm in this room. I just wanted to go home.

"Hey! You're here!" Jungkook yelled from across his living room. He noticed as I stood there at the doorway. He handed out the drinks to everyone before grabbing the last glass and making his way to me.

I wanted to run out, but then again, I could leave Jungkook.

I sighed as I met him in the middle. He handed me the drink with a large, toothy smile. I always loved his smile. He was glowing in the dim light of the LEDs he had on.

The room was purple, his favorite color. It was usually a quiet, calming room I often found myself in whenever I wanted to kick back and relax. However, right now, it is the complete opposite.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the crowd to socialize. How I despised it, but I saw some familiar faces.

Mingyu, San, soobin, Hoseok and of course Jungkook.

I wasn't complaining. This lineup of friends Jungkook had invited was a little crazy. I had expected the usual hangout with the 97 line, but this will do, too. I lightly smiled at everyone as I sat on the leather couch.

I let out a deep breath as I relaxed. Taking a sip of the cold beer was refreshing. Everything felt good, but the pounding of their voices erupted once more.

San let out a squeaky laugh that I couldn't help but cringe at. They all laughed along. I wasn't having any of it. What were they talking about? I really couldn't tell you. Everything felt blurred and far away. I looked around Jungkook's place.

He had cleaned up for sure. The clothes that were usually thrown around were placed in the hamper. The kitchen looked clean, and all the surfaces were spotless. The vacuum in the corner of the room was enough evidence.

I played back. My back ached as I was hunched over. I spaced out. My mind wandered to a distant memory. I smiled to myself as I relived the moment in my head.

"What are you so happy about?" I felt a nudge on my side.

Mingyu looked down at me with a smirk. He wiggled his eyebrows, which in turn gave me the ick. I snapped out of my daydream and let my smile fall.

"Oh, come on, don't be like that." He roared. Loud enough to capture everyone else's attention. I groaned, and I locked eyes with Soobin.

He smiled at me from across the couch.