Strange Expectations

It was early in the morning. After the eventful night that she had, Jonathan went to go check on Jeanette. Jonathan opened the basement door, seeing Jeanette lying on the ground naked. Jonathan ran back into the house to grab her some clothes. Jonathan noticed Jeanette barely packed any clothes. He went back to the basement with one of her dresses, worried about her. Jonathan stayed in the basement with Jeanette until she woke up. Jeanette was embarrassed when she realized that she was naked. "I feel really sick." Jeanette said as she was waking up. Jonathan wondered if that was normal after a full moon. Jeanette ran to a bucket and started to throw up. Jonathan had a feeling something was wrong. Jeanette finally gathered herself, then said to Jonathan, "I'm late." Jonathan wondered what she had meant. He asked, "Late for what? Work doesn't start for another five hours." Jeanette again said, "I'm late." Jonathan finally understood what Jeanette was saying, so he took her to the nearest doctor.

      Vincent and William were walking through different towns. William wondered if the mystery man was in any of the towns they passed through. William wondered if he would have answers on Jeanette. The two boys ended up in a town in Montana called Garrison. While they were there, they both decided to stop in a bar. William asked Vincent if he knew anything about Jeanette's death. Vincent replied, "I know nothing except for what you've told me."  William took a shot, thinking about what could have happened to Jeanette.

      Jeanette and Jonathan were sitting in the doctor's office waiting for the results. Jonathan asked Jeanette who the father was. Jeanette was embarrassed to answer with, "I don't know." Jonathan looked at Jeanette in shock, then asked, "How do you not know?" Jeanette explained to Jonathan, "It was my first time, and it ended up being a three-way." Jonathan then asked, "Who was it with?" Jeanette explained that she was embarrassed and didn't want to talk about it. Jonathan respected Jeanette's wishes but wanted to know who the father could be. Jonathan noticed that Jeanette was stressed when the doctor walked in with the results. Jonathan decided to hold Jeanette's hand, trying to comfort her. The doctor congratulated Jeanette on her pregnancy. Jeanette was worried, for she did not know who the father was. Jonathan walked with Jeanette out to the car, asking how she felt. Jeanette didn't say a word to him. When they got in the car, Jeanette started to cry. Jonathan tried to comfort her, but it was no use. Jonathan drove Jeanette back to the house and walked into the house with her. Jeanette sat on the couch, crying her eyes out. Jonathan tried cheering her up. "You know, it's actually pretty exciting. Not a lot of people get the opportunity to be a parent." Jeanette started to calm down as Jonathan talked to her. Jonathan eventually took her hand into his and rubbed it. Jeanette started to accept that she was expecting. She opened up to Jonathan, saying, "I had a three-way with a vampire and a creature of the undead. I'm not sure how either of them could have gotten me pregnant." Jonathan tried to process what Jeanette said. Jonathan then wondered what she meant by a 'Creature of the Undead'. Jeanette was unsure how to explain it, but the only thing she could think of was, "He was like a zombie. He was dead, then he raised from the dead and craved human flesh." Jonathan tried to process how Jeanette could have gotten pregnant by either of the two men. "Anything of the undead is unable to reproduce, I thought." Jonathan explained. Jeanette was confused by it as well. Jeanette decided to get ready for work, but Jonathan encouraged her to take the day off and rest.

      Jonathan decided to go across the street to talk with his cousin. "Danior, I need to talk and drink beer." Jonathan said as he walked into Danior's house. Danior wondered what was wrong. Jonathan didn't tell Danior about Jeanette's pregnancy but claimed it was about the aftermath of the full moon. Jonathan sat in Danior's kitchen, drinking beer, before it was time for work.
      Danior gave Jonathan a ride to work but wondered why Jeanette would not be going to work. Jonathan answered, "She's not feeling the best, so she's taking the day off." Danior feared that he made her upset the night before from his reaction to her shifting.