Enjoy The Moment

Danior gave Jeanette a ride home. Jeanette wondered if what she had told Danior ruined their relationship. Danior claimed it didn't ruin anything. He just needed to process it. "Does my cousin know?" Danior asked. Jeanette told him that Jonathan was at the appointment with her when she found out. Danior tried not to say anything wrong to Jeanette but also didn't know what to say. The two sat in the car while parked in front of Danior's house. Jeanette was worried that she had ruined everything with Danior. Danior walked Jeanette across the street, and then the two said goodnight to one another. When Jeanette got to her room, she closed the door, slid down to the floor, and started to cry.

The next morning, Jonathan went to check on Jeanette and saw she was crying. Jonathan tried to talk to her, but she wouldn't talk. Jonathan decided to just lay in bed with Jeanette. Jeanette looked over at Jonathan, wondering what he was doing. Jonathan answered her, "I don't like seeing you upset. I'm staying right here until I see a smile on your face." Jeanette smiled at Jonathan, thinking about how sweet he had been to her. Jonathan was happy once he saw Jeanette smile. While Jeanette got ready for work, Jonathan decided to go talk to his cousin.
At his cousin's house, Jonathan busted the door open, and shouted, "What the fuck happened last night?" Danior was afraid seeing Jonathan so angry. Danior claimed he had no idea what Jonathan was talking about. Jonathan then yelled, "Tell me, why is Jeanette is so upset this morning!" Danior responded, "You didn't tell me she was fucking pregnant!" Jonathan sat down on the couch, taking a deep breath. Jonathan asked, "So, she told you, and you ran away?" Danior claimed that it wasn't like that, but didn't know how it happened. Jonathan smarted off to Danior, saying, "You don't know how it happened? Did no one ever have the talk with you?" Danior got mad, so he said, "Not funny." Jonathan started to leave the house, but when he got to the doorway, he turned to Danior, and said, "Make things right or don't bother coming in today."

Jonathan took Jeanette to work for the day. Jonathan taught Jeanette how to make more drinks. The two were talking when the radio started playing Jeanette's favorite song. Jeanette tried to get Jonathan to dance with her. Jonathan refused, then Jeanette said, "We don't open for another hour. Come on, dance with me." Jonathan's told Jeanette that he did not know how to dance. Jeanette claimed, "Oh no, we need to fix that." Jonathan laughed at Jeanette as she grabbed his had and pulled him to dance with her. Jeanette placed Jonathan's hands on her and taught him simple steps. Jeanette said, "There's no such thing as knowing how to dance. It called enjoying the moment." Jonathan and Jeanette danced together and had fun. Jonathan's saw a side of Jeanette that he had never seen before. He loved it. Jeanette smiled the whole time they danced. Once the song was over, Jonathan smiled at Jeanette, for he enjoyed his time with her. The two got back to setting up for opening time.

William and Vincent discovered a new area in Wyoming called 'Cody'. Vincent looked around the town. It reminded him of his past. William asked Vincent about his past, but Vincent chose not to discuss anything about his past. The two men sat in the field, looking off into a distance. Vincent eventually said, "I remember when I met Ophelia. I still lived in Ireland." Vincent laughed, then added, "Feels like yesterday, but it was forever ago." William thought about when he first met Jeanette. William told Vincent about the injuries that he had when he ended up in the hospital, and the care he got from Jeanette. "I regret calling things off with her. I should have stayed and we could have worked it out." Vincent felt bad for William. William wanted to know what happened to Jeanette, but also wanted to be able to let go of the past and move on. The two men saw a few women walking out to start working the field. William was confused by why they were out at night. Vincent explained that it was so they didn't have to work under the heat of the sun. One of the women working in the field caught the eye of William. William looked at Vincent, asking, "Should I go say hi?" Vincent encouraged William to go talk to the girl. Vincent watched as William talked to the woman. William was smiling as he spoke to the woman. Vincent needed to go to a shaded area, for the sun would soon be rising. Vincent ran to find shelter, but struggled to hide anywhere. He was running as the sun started to rise. The sun started to burn Vincent's skin. Vincent feared there was no hope. When he was ready to give up, a door opened, and a woman shouted at him to get inside. When Vincent got into the house, he thank the woman for saving him. Vincent had burn marks on his face and his arms. The woman took him to aid. Vincent wondered why the woman was so kind, so he asked for her name. The woman introduced herself as "Cecilia."