Not So Hard

I dropped my folders on the desk and sighed looking around the class I'll just let the kids decorate, yeah ,that's what we'll do on Friday I opened my pack of markers and walked over to the white board that filled the left wall
August 17 ,2015
Class Work : Five paragraphs about yourself ( 4 -5 sentences)
Homework : Finish incomplete class work
I went to the board behind my desk and picked up the blue chalk Dude what the fuck is my name "It's Erickson" I dropped the chalk and looked at the woman who suddenly towered me "You scared me ,I hadn't realized I said that out loud" I picked up the chalk and wrote my name "You didn't,I forgot my first day too,kinda nerve wrecking,yeah,Highschool teacher" I nodded and put out my hand "Natalie..well you know my last name" she chuckled and shook my smiling "I do,Olivia Garcia...I see it's Ms.Erickson..not Mrs" I nodded and scratched the back of my neck "So what do you teach" she sat on my desk crossing her legs and smiled "I teach English across the hall" I chuckled but stopped when she didn't laugh "You're serious...but you're Hispanic" she looked offended and crossed her arms "That's kinda racist" I shook my head and started babbling "That's isn't what I meant I just" she smiled and shook her head "I'm just messing with you ,I teach Spanish down the hall ,near the cafeteria" she pointed at the door and shook her head "I got you pretty good,I should be an actress" I hit her thigh and looked down at my lap "Yeah ,I kinda just wanted chemistry....I mean I get to blow shit up,score" she giggled and stood off my desk "Okay well class starts pretty soon so"
"Wait,is there a syllabus I should be following" she shook her head and moved a piece of hair from my face "You should be fine,have a nice day Ms Erickson" she winked and walked to the door "Hi Mrs.Gracia" a teenage boy walked in and oggeled at the tall woman before him "Hi Derek " she spook smoothly earning a giggle from me,the boy looked at me once Mrs.Gracia was out of sight and allowed his jaw to drop "Um wh..where's Mr.Ferllin" I stood smooth out my dress "Mr.Ferllin will no longer be teaching here,I'm Ms.Erickson " he smiled and took my hand "Well welcome to our school Ms.Erickson" he kissed my hand and took a seat at the back of the class "Can you do me a favor and sit up front,I promise not to put you on spot" he chuckled and slid to the front as soon as a girl with black hair walked in with six other girls "Hi lady's do me solid and sit up front,let's fill these up" the girl in front popped her gum and turned around "Solid ,where are we the seventies ,how about no" the girls chuckled and went to the back of the class "What is your name" she folded her arms and popped the gum again "Celeste Fenders ,daughter of the principal" I smirked and leaned on her desk "Glad to know it,but I'm afraid it's Celeste Fenders girl with a week of detention" her jaw dropped and she stood up "I CAN'T GET DETENTION"
"Then get to the front of the class,y'all to" the all shuffled to the front ,mumbling swears "Thank you girls" I stood outside my door and welcomed the kids as they entered "She's even hotter than Mrs.Rose" I listened to a group of kids conversation and smiled at them "Please,no one's hotter than Mrs.Rose" I chuckled and covered my mouth when I realized they heard me laughing "Excuse me,where is Mr.Ferllin" I side smiled and and shifted my weight my left "I'll explain after the bell take a seat at the front" the girl nodded and shifted into the room ,I looked across the hall into a classroom and frowned when I saw a boy being pushed around by a bunch of girls and no teacher "Hey" I walked into the class and separated the girls "To your seat ,now" the girls walked away as I pulled up the boy off the floor "Thanks" I frowned when I heard the feminism in his voice but quickly gained my composure "That's no problem sweetie" I turned around and bumped into a object ,sending me to the floor "I'm terribly sorry" the person put out their hand and pulled me up "No,my own fault" I smiled at the gorgeous man in front of me and put out my hand "Erickson" he smiled and shook my hand "Parker,go to your seat please Lily" the boy groaned and sat at his seat ,I turned to him and leaned on his desk "What would you prefer to be called honey"
"Kiel" I nodded and smiled at Mr.Parker "I'll be seeing you" I walked to my class and closed my door as the bell rang "Alright class,I'm Ms.Erickson ,I'll be your new teacher for this time on ,Mr.Ferllin has been reassigned for the time,any questions" a girl with blue eyes and pink hair raised her hand "Why,may I ask" I shook my head and sat on my desk ,crossing my legs "No,I'm sorry,it's classified" a boy raised his hand and ran his fingers through his hair "Why must you be so damn fine" the class erupted in laughs as I got off the desk and walked to my filing cabinet "If you haven't yet read the board ,this class will pretty much be spent getting to know each other,I want you all to write a five paragraph essay on you ,if not finished I want it tomorrow..can I get someone to hand these out" Derek jumped up and grabbed the papers See not hard at all