Hi ( Part 1 )

Natalie's P.O.V

I opened the door and called for Tasha as she ran up the stairs "Hey,why'd you want to come home so bad babe" she walked back to the living room and rubbed the back of her neck "Mom I have to tell you something" I sat on the couch and patted the seat next to me "Wassup hon" she sat next to me and looked in my eyes "I love you mom" I giggled and hugged her next to me "I love you too "
"And you promise you won't get to upset"
I squinted and nodded my head
"Okay mom when I was at Emily's house...I..I..we kissed" I chuckled and shook my head "Okay baby ,why would I get upset about that" she shrugged and looked away "I think I like her" I nodded and pulled her into my lap "Okay love ,I absolutely don't care" she smiled and stood up "Hey do you want to go back" she bit her lip "Nah ,I'm just gonna stay here with you" I nodded and walked into the kitchen "What do you want for dinner" she slid onto the bar stool and bit her lip "Um lets have meatloaf and mash potatoes and corn and" I put up my hand and laughed "How about just meatloaf" she nodded and tapped on the counter  "Mom I really need to tell you something" I sighed and leaned on the counter "Okay wassup,for real this time" she bit her lip and shook her head "I saw --" I ruffled her hair and went to the door "Who goes there" Tasha giggled and ran upstairs . I opened the door and backed away when I saw who it was "Hi"