Tell Her Now

Natalie's POV
"I should go" i stood from the table and started putting my papers back in my case "I'll see you at school,yeah" I left out of the store before she could answer and started down the block ,I stopped at a pizza place and got a regular cheese pizza and a fruit punch. I walked into the house and took off my coat,locking the door "Tashie" I called for my daughter and put the pizza box on the counter "Yay you got it" I rolled my eyes as she got two plates from the cabinet "Yeah,I knew you weren't going to the store" she chuckled and took a piece of pizza "How was school" she smiled really wide and bit her lip "It was interesting ,I met this really nice girl and is it okay if I go over her house Friday" I sat next to her on the couch and took out my phone "I would have to meet her parents" she groaned and nodded "Fine,but don't be weird like you always are" I flipped her off and ran upstairs to my room "Natasha Erickson" she looked in my room and put on a guilty smile "Give it now" she sighed and handed me a gray and black photo album "Please don't touch this baby"
"HE WAS MY DAD,I DESERVE TO KNOW ABOUT HIM" I sat on the bed and put my arms out for her "You know I love you,yeah" she nodded and put her head in my neck "And I wouldn't do anything to hurt you,right" she nodded again and looked at me sadly "I just want to know what he was like,why can't you tell me" I shook my head and ran my fingers through her hair "Baby I would but I don't want you to hurt ,I'll tell you that he was beautiful like you ,and funny like you,and kind hearted and nice and giving and a bunch of other stuff,but he isn't coming back because I do" she nodded and hugged closer to her "Wanna sit in here with me tonight...we can watch a movie and pig out" she smiled and ran into her room I need to tell her soon
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ruby's P.O.V
I walked into the house and dropped my bag on the floor "V ?" My daughter ran out of the living room and jumped into my arms "Hi mama ,how was work" I kissed my toddler and walked upstairs to her room "It was fine baby but you shouldn't still be up,it's time for bed" she laid her head on my shoulder and sighed "But I not eat yet" I looked at her strange and put her on the ground "Really" she nodded and crossed her arms like I had ,mimicking my face "Okay,go get Emily and Mike and tell them to go downstairs" she nodded and ran off ,I could hear her yelling at them in a parental tone with a baby voice ,I chuckled and walked into my room where Maddie laid watching a movie "What the fuck ,how do you not feed our children" she glared at me and sat up "My child ,did eat ,you can feed your kids" I shook my head and grabbed the remote "You need to get out of this state ,this is not who I married" I motioned to her and turned off the t.v. "It's obvious you ate" I frowned and picked up empty food wrappers "Did you just call me fat" she jumped off the bed and got in my face "Maddie,I really would like you to tell me what you were gonna do if I had" she slapped me across the face and crossed her arms "You're a bitch Rose " I looked at her sad and shook my head "I can't do this anymore Maddie ,I'm leaving" I walked downstairs with her on my heels apologizing "I'm sorry Ruby,please don't go...Please" I heard her sit at the top of the stairs and start to cry "Oh baby don't cry ,we need to get it together for our kids babe" she nodded and pulled me into a hug "I love you Ruby" I kissed her head and pulled her up "I love you too ,do you want to come downstairs with us" she shook her head and pointed to the room "No I probably should clean up" I nodded and ran into the kitchen "How was school kids" Emily looked up from her phone and smiled innocently at me "Ruby my dearest,sweetest,must beautiful sister " I groaned and took out the burgers and fries from the freezer "Katy wouldn't much like that one"
"I sure would not" the kids jumped up and ran to hug Katy "Hey little sis" she smiled at me and hugged me tight "Hey big sis,which you making"
"DEEZ NUTZ" I glared at Mike and shook my head "Grow up you fool " Katy looked at me and waved me over "I actually need to talk to you in private" I nodded and followed her into the living room "I need to tell you something" I sighed and sat down "I'm pregnant" I smiled and hugged her "It's Josh's " she nodded and smiled down at her stomach "And he is so happy about it " I hugged her and kissed her stomach "I'm gonna be a grandma" I wiped away fake tears ,earning a slap from Katy "Aunt ,you weirdo,I'm gonna go tell Maddie" I nodded and walked into the kitchen "So like I was saying ,kindiest ,smartest"
"Get to the point" she sighed and crossed her legs "Can I have someone over Friday" I shrugged and placed out the burgers "Why not, did you ask Maddie" she shook her head and looked down "Yeah then that's fine " she smiled and clapped "Her mom wants to meet you" I nodded and wiped my hands "That's responsible" she nodded and began typing on her phone Can't wait to meet her