13

"Can you get up?" He asked, still looking at your leg with concern.

"I tried but I couldn't." You added, and tried getting up just to show him that you actually can't get up and you're nt just making execuses.

"Its alright. I'll help you." He stopped you from getting up.

He shifted beside you, his hand paced from behind your back and landed on your waist, grippijg it lightly. Even in the pain, his touch did things to you.

Lightly, he helped you raise up but the pain just intensified making a small scream booze out of your mouth.

"Oh shit!" Kuro exclaimed at your scream.

Without a second thought, he lifted you up in his arms and you were surprised. For amoment, your pain had numbed, and all you could feel were butterflies in your stomach. Your heart thumped as you were in his broad arms, covered and safe. 

He quickly carried you out of the streets and once you were in the city, he called out for a taxi. For a minute, you wished he'd actually carry you in his arms all the way to the hospital but ofcourse, that was crazy.

--

You were lying on the hospital bed, with a bandage on your foot. At a distance, you could see Kuro talking to the doctor. He's so good, so caring, so handsome, so se-. Fuck it!

"Hey! You good?" He asked after he was done talking to the doctor.

"Yea. I'm fine." You replied as Kuro sat down on the stool beside you.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, taking a look at your foot.

"Not really. Just mild." You replied meekly. 

"By the way, how'd you find me?" You asked, genuinely curious.

"Well, I was on my way to meet my friend Yaku and rest is history." He left an open ending, but ofcourse, rest is history.

"Thanks for helping me." You humbly smiled at him, your heart really warm at his gestures.

"Its alright." He smiled meekly.

"Oh by the way, I fixed your phone." He handed over the phone to you, still broke but a lot better than before.

"Thankyou so much Kuro!" You excitedly took the phone from him. 

"Its not really fixed, but atleast usable." He added, shyly.

"Its great!" You added and quickly called your dad to pick you up. Ofcourse you wanted to spend some more time with Kuro but you can't trouble him anymore.

--

After a few minutes, your dad arrived, all concerned and worried.

"[Your Name]!" Your dad called you out like a little whimpering child and took you in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry! I was late. Its my fault. Sorry!!" He kept apologizing to you but all you could feel was embarrased in front of Kuro.

"Its alright dad, I'm fine. Kuro saved me." You added, after pushing him away but actually telling your dad that Kuro saved you was equivalent to passing your fate to Kuro.

"Thankyou so much young man!" Your dad whimpered and squealed running to him and pulled him in his embrace, making you a bit more embarrased and shocking Kuro at its happenstance.

"Dad!" You squealed, pleading him to get away form Kuro. When he finally did, he took Kuro's both hands in his.

"Thankyou so much Kuro! You helped my daughter. Thankyou so much!" He kept thanking him and Kuro kept smiling like a gentleman.

"Its alright sir. We're friends anyways!" He added, but in a way which was distant from his usual cool and carefree tone.

"Thankyou again Kuro!" Your dad added again.

"I would like to invite you for dinner tomorrow. Please don't say no." Your added suggested out of the blue, leaving you and Kuro speechless.

"Oh, um." Kuro hesistantly stuttured.

"Please don't say no!" Your dad insisted again causing Kuro to submit to him.

"Alright!" He nodded leaving you shocked again. But inside your heart, you felt good that Kuro would have dinner at your place tomorrow. It just feels so unreal.

Crazy!