Arnav and Khushi's First Night

Arnav's opulent bedroom, decorated lavishly for the couple's first night. The room is filled with flowers, candles, and a sense of celebration, but the atmosphere between Arnav and Khushi is tense and cold.

---

**Khushi sits on the bed hesitantly, dressed in her bridal attire. She looks around, her eyes reflecting the weight of her new reality.
After sometime,Arnav enters the room , his expression hard and unyielding.

**Arnav:** Close the door.

**[Khushi turns to face Arnav, who is staring at her with a mixture of disdain and indifference.

**Arnav**. Well , Congratulations Khushi Kumari Gupta...oops... Sorry Mrs.Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.So, Finally your dream of taking Mrs.Raizada title got fulfilled and your plan succeeded. I have rejected your proposal, but see how cunning you are by hook or crook you have managed to enter in my room. What can be expected from girls like you. You all are same.

**Arnav:** (sternly) Let's get one thing straight, Khushi. This marriage is nothing more than a charade for the sake of my family. You are not my wife in any real sense.

**Khushi:** (softly) I understand, Arnav.

**Arnav:** (angrily) Don't call me by my name. You are to address me as Sir, except in front of the family. Do you understand?

**Khushi:** (nodding) Yes, Sir.

**Arnav:** (harshly) Good. Now, let's be clear about something else. I love Sheetal. She is the only woman who has my heart. You mean nothing to me.

**Khushi:** (hurt) I... I understand.

**Arnav:** (coldly) Do you? Because I want to make sure there are no misunderstandings. You are here because my sister forced this marriage upon us. You have no class, nothing that could ever grab my attention.

**Khushi:** (tearfully) I know, Sir. I never wanted this either.

**Arnav:** (dismissively) Then stay out of my way. Play your part in front of the family, but don't expect anything from me. You are not my wife in any meaningful way.

**Khushi:** (softly) I won't expect anything, Sir. I just want to fulfill my duties and not cause any trouble.
Arnav**Now go to the couch and sleep there, I don't want to share my bed with you.
Khushi silently gathers herself and went to the couch.
Arnav have drifted off to sleep but Khushi awake the whole night shedding tears and thinking why people have to suffer just because they love someone!!!