Rage for Love

(Guys...use headphones to listen this short video, you will get absolutely wonderful feelings, you can literally live the moments describe in this story)

The ballroom was still echoing with the music as Arnav and Khushi exited, their dance having left a trance of unspoken emotions between them . The dimly lit hallway was quite , the only sound being their foot steps on the plush carpet. Arnav walking ahead masking the thoughts swirling in his mind. Khushi followed her heart still fluttering from their dance, her emotions a mix of confusion and longing. As they reached towards the elevator, Arnav turned to her, his eyes softening as he looked at her. Before he could speak, a familiar voice echoed the corridor.
"Ms. Gupta, " Mr. Malhotra's voice was slick with arrogance as he stepped out from the shadows, his eyes gleaming with a look that made Khushi's skin crawl.
Khushi stiffened, her heart sinking as she recognized the man who had already once questioned her relationship with Arnav. She glanced at Arnav who was standing a few steps away, unaware of Mr. Malhotra's presence. Mr. Malhotra smirked stepping closer to her, her eyes roaming around her body. "You are quite a good dancer, Ms. Gupta. I see why Mr. raizada is so much interested in you."
Khushi felt her stomach churn.
But Malhotra wasn't finished "You know you don't have to rely on Arnav for everything" he said his voice lowering as he leaned closer, invading her personal space.
"I can offer you something better. A partnership both in business and pleasure"
Khushi got evidently shocked. Malhotra caught her arm, pulling her closer.
"Come on Ms. Gupta,", his breath hot against her ear.
"Why waste time with a man who does not appreciate you when I can give you everything you desire?"
Before Khushi could react, she heard a low dangerous growl. Arnav was there in an instant, his eyes blazing with fury. He grabbed Malhotra by collar and yanked him away from Khushi slamming him against the wall
"How dare you?" Arnav's voice was a lethal whisper, his fist connecting with Malhotra's jaw with a sickening thud.
Malhotra stumbled, blood dripping from his lip, but Arnav wasn't done. He punched him again, harder this time, sending Malhotra crashing to the floor.
"Arnav stop" Khushi screamed, rushing forward to grab his arm as he raised his fist again. "Please stop you will kill him."
Arnav breathing heavily his eyes still locked on Malhotra, who was now cowering the flor, fear etched across his face. For a moment Arnav hesitated his rage battling with Khushi's eyes. Finally, he lowered his fist through his body was still tense with anger.Malhotra growned " You are making a big mistake Arnav" wiping blood from his mouth " You are not kicking me but you are kicking our eight hundred crore partnership for this slut."
"Dare you called her with names you bastard I will kill you with my bare hands".
Arnav laughed , a cold dangerous sound "you think I care ??" he took a step closer to Malhotra, his voice is loud and clear " I can kick all the wealth in the world for her." Khushi frozen hearing his declaration and Malhotra's eyes widened in shock.
" Just leave this place before I can take your life" Arnav.
Malhotra stumbled way, leaving Arnav and Khsuhi standing in the hall way.
Arnav's fists were still throbbing from the force of the punches he had landed on Mr. Malhotra, his knuckles stained with blood, but it wasn't enough to cool the rage boiling inside him. The indecent proposal Malhotra had made to Khushi replayed in his mind, igniting a fury so intense that it threatened to consume him entirely. He felt suffocated by the thought that someone had dared to disrespect Khushi, and even more so by the realization that he had been the reason she was in such a vulnerable position.

Without a word, Arnav stormed toward the bar counter, his eyes dark with unresolved anger. He reached for the nearest bottle of whiskey, unscrewing the cap with a violent twist. The alcohol burned as it slid down his throat, but he welcomed the pain-it was better than the agony clawing at his heart.

"Arnav, stop!" Khushi's voice cut through the thick tension in the room. She was breathless, having run after him the moment she saw him leave Mr. Malhotra crumpled on the ground. "Please, Arnav, you're hurting yourself!"