The Morning Before

Authors Note: I have tried writing tnn stories before but they're all about Mialotte so if this isn't great that's because it isn't Mialotte lol
____________

Marjorie
____________

"Marj, Marj, Marj!" Reece whispered as he shook me awake. "Whattttt?" I groaned. "You're going to be late for work, you have to get up!" "Noooo, can't I just stay here with you all day?" I groaned as I sleepily rubbed my eyes. "Nope! Cmon!" Just then Reece grabbed my hands and gently pulled me out of bed. "Ok, you go get dressed and I'll make breakfast!" With that, Reece walked out of the room, leaving me alone to get ready.

After getting dressed, styling my hair and putting on my makeup, I walked downstairs to see Reece cooking French toast. I just leaned on the counter and admired him silently. I've never had a man treat me this well before, he made me so happy.

He turned around and handed me a plate with the French toast prepared on it. "Eat up!" I placed the plate onto the marble island and walked over to Reece. I draped my arms around his neck and stared up into his eyes. I stood up on my tip toes and softly kissed him. He held me by my waist and kissed me back. I walked back over to the island and sat down on one of the stools.

After finishing my toast, Reece and I got into the car and drove to work. On the way, Reece stopped at the local coffee shop to buy me my daily coffee. He drove me to my nursery and kissed me goodbye before I walked inside.

I walked into the office to see Autumn sitting at her desk and Winter leaning against mine. "Ah, morning Marjorie!", Winter greeted me as I walked in. "Good morning Winter! Morning Autumn, you alright?", I greeted the couple. Autumn just gave a slight head nod before resuming her conversation with Winter. I walked around Winter and sat down at my desk, plopping my bag onto the floor next to me. Winter glanced at the clock and stood up. "See you later my love!", he said to Autumn as he walked out of the office. Autumn and I logged onto our computers and began working as the clock struck 7:45am. Just as I was getting in my zone, Mia walked into the office.