Lights, Camera, Questions.

A/N: This is a continuation of the last chapter but from a different perspective <3
___________________________________

Charlotte
___________

I was out for a walk with Mia yesterday evening when a car stopped at a red light in front of us. I glanced into the car out of curiousity but realized I recognized the driver, it was Jodie!

Since she was stopped at a red light, I managed to take a picture before she drove off. I found it odd since she looked so focused, so normal. She didn't look like how she usually does, it was weird.

"Why'd you take a picture of that car sweetheart?", Mia asked me curiously. "Oh uh n-no reason!", I replied nervously. As we walked home I couldn't stop thinking about Jodie. Where was she going? Since when could she drive? Is she ok? Why was she in such a hurry? Was she meeting someone? "You ok baby?", Mia asked, snapping me away from my thoughts. "Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine" I said, trying to sound convincing. She seemed to believe me since she just went back to cooking.
__________________

Mia
_____

I knew char was lying to me but I didn't want to push her so I just pretended I believed what she said. She's been acting differently ever since we saw that car yesterday. I wonder why she took a photo of it? Maybe she just liked the car. I heard her talking to someone on the phone in the other room.

"Marjorie I'm sure! It was her! I'll send you the photo!". Char sounded a bit panicked. I walked into the room.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Nothing it's just work stuff"

Another lie.
I just walked back into the kitchen without another word. Why is she lying to me? Why can't she just tell me? What was so important about that car? What is she hiding?

A/N: sorry for the short chapter I just can't think of anything to write lol