INDEX

This area is where I share information about the world of Dragon's Dogma to the readers, it mainly consists of terms which people who haven't heard of the game can understand in a simplified manner. The information will update accordingly with each chapter.

Roles / Dragon's Dogma Terms
The Arisen - The Arisen (Role) is a powerful human being which is tasked to take down the Great Wyrm, to be its enemy.
Magick - Literally just magic. With a "k" at the end.

Locations / Landmarks
Gransys - The continent the story takes place in.
Cassardis - A small quaint fishing village.

Creatures / Entities / Enemies
The Great Wyrm - The Great Wyrm, also referred to as "Dragon", "The Dragon" and "Grigori" is a massive crimson red beast with uncanny human-like facial features. It hasn't been seen in many centuries and its return is unknown to humankind.

The Brine - First introduced in chapter one, the brine is a mysterious entity which isn't well known about to most. All that is properly understood about it is that is resides in all types of water. Any living creature or thing that goes to a depth (which is past their waist) will cause the brine to try and consume them. The appearance of the brine is also unknown, all except that you'll see dark red tendrils form in the water.