Truth 9

I'm so so sorry for not updating for so long like a zillion years! And, have you read my story Couture Fashion Academy? Please read it! And thank you for all my readers! This book has already 3.67k reads! I think...oh well, let's move on to the story!

Himeragi: Kojou, can you buy me the second season of L, C and OD?

Kojou: What's that?

Kristin: It's an anime. Duh. I love Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions!

Kojou: Well then, after I fight Mei (Kristin. That's my middle name). This will be easy

Kristin jumped to the gate of some random house. She attacked Kojou with her long spear (kind of like Himeragi's).

Kojou dodged the attack and got her sword. She ran quickly behind Kojou that Kojou hasn't seen her. She kicked him on the back. Hard.

She jumped really high and landed on the ground, causing the ground to shake. A piece of ground lifted Kojou and got down. Kojou was falling but was saved by Kristin who put a magical kind of bed.

Kojou: Ow!

Kristin: Yay! I won

Himeragi: Kojou! Kristin, how did you do that?

Kristin: Hmm...I learned how it works on chunibyo and made it real. I have traveled to many anime worlds. Can't even count it

Kojou: Amazing and get me out of here!

Kristin: Fine

Kristin let the bed dissappear and Kojou fell. Ouch. Really, that real hurt.

Kojou: Ow!

Himeragi: Whoops. T or D, Kojou?

Kojou: T

Himeragi: If you were asked on a battle by Kristin, would you accept?

Kojou: No. Absolutely not

Himeragi: Hmm...congrats, Kristin! Kojou didn't accept your battle! It's a miracle!

Kristin: Ehehe

Himeragi: Would you join us?

Kristin: Fine

Yay! I beated Kojou! Wahooo!