Natasa stankovic

Hi guys, Aj here

Guys I just wanted to express how Natasa has been receiving hate by Hardik's fans for a decision which was mutual between the two

After months of speculation about trouble in Hardik Pandya and Natasa Stankovic's marriage, the couple had finally broken their silence on July 18, 2024, Hardik Pandya and Natasa Stankovic took to their social media profiles to announce that they have parted ways. The news was announced a day after Natasa left for Serbia (her parents' home) along with her son Agastya Pandya.

None of the parties involved has stated what went wrong in their relationship and as outsiders we have no say in it either, for whatever reason they decided to divorce it will for sure be mutual.

We don't know anything about their private life and the reason why they divorced ,but the internet has turned their back on Natasa and ever since the separation news broke out she has been portrayed as the antagonist.

I would like to say that it is utterly disrespectful and disgusting to bash her like that.

Her comments section has been filled with hatred by Hardik's fans, now I ain't blaming Hardik for it but the fans.

People always jump at the women and think that they are at fault and never even once consider about the men.

I don't know anything about their relationship but if you have been following hardik you may know that he has had a past where it was known to the world that he was a sexist and a misogynist.
Again I am not blaming hardik but the way people jump at Natasa is so freaking disgusting.

Natasa is such a strong women, I hope she has the strength to move on.

I hope Hardik, Natasa and Agastya would have a great life ahead.

And to all the online haters get a life, go and touch some grass rather than peeping into other peoples life.

What do you guys think, comment down I would like to read it

Bye
AJ_VIPER ❤️