A Disturbance

Five years had passed, and the once quiet penthouse was now a whirlwind of childish energy as Alastor takes them for the day. The sextuplets, once tiny infants, were now bursting with life, their powers manifesting in extraordinary ways.

Ace, the eldest, was a budding magician, his tricks a source of constant amusement for the family.

Spade, with his analytical mind, was already tinkering with small inventions, his room a cluttered mess of wires and gears.

Leo, true to his name, had a natural air of leadership, often directing his siblings in imaginative games.

Clover, the eternal optimist, was a bundle of sunshine, his laughter filling the house with joy.

Willow, with her quiet demeanor, was a budding artist, her drawings filled with vibrant colors and imaginative creatures.

And Sky, the youngest, was a budding musician, her sweet melodies a soothing balm to the soul.

Alastor, in his role as grandfather, had become a master of chaos. He would spend hours in the training ground behind the hotel, teaching his grandchildren how to control their powers. It was a chaotic, yet exhilarating experience for everyone involved.

One sunny afternoon, as Alastor was engaged in a playful battle with his grandchildren, a sudden, deafening boom echoed through the air.

"Come children! Don't be frightened, your grandpa is here~" Alastor covers the children after he enlarged himself.

The children, startled by the unexpected noise, huddled around their grandfather, their eyes wide with fear.

"It's alright, my kittens and fawns," Alastor comforted them, his voice steady. "It's just another loud sound, nothing to be afraid of."

Husk and Ember, alerted by the commotion, rushed to the training ground. The sight of their terrified children filled them with worry.

"What happened?" Husk asked, his voice filled with concern.

Alastor shrugged as he shrank himself back. "Just a scare, nothing more. They're fine now."

The children, reassured by their parents' presence, gradually regained their composure.

"MAMA! PAPA!" The children cry to their parents.

"It's okay, my babies! Mama will take care of it." Ember hugs her children.

Husk looks at his family being worried of what's to come. He wants to shield them from any danger at all costs.

The incident had left a lingering unease. The frequency of these mysterious booms was increasing, and the fear they instilled in the residents of the Hazbin Hotel was growing.

---------------

As the frequency of the mysterious booms increased, Alastor and Ember found themselves in a constant state of alert. They became the first line of defense for their family and the residents of the Hazbin Hotel.

Determined to uncover the source of the disturbances, they began to interrogate the demons of the surrounding area where the explosion happened. A pattern emerged – a shadowy figure, often accompanied by an ethereal presence, was seen near the epicenter of each explosion. Witnesses described a portal, a shimmering gateway to an unknown realm, as the means of their arrival and departure.

"I-I saw this sinner with an exorcist! They kept coming in and out of this black portal!"

"I heard then talking about taking as many souls as possible to gain some kind of power to return to heaven, they say!"