Chapter Two

Kayla's pov
i dance in my black lace underwear to the song This Is How We Do by Katy Perry. i dance over to my closet and look through my cloths. i pick out my outfit which consists of a pair of black shorts a white loose tank top and a cheetah print cardigan. i get dressed and then do my makeup. (, ) after i do my lips i let my hair fall down in curly waves. i put on some black dangle earrings and a simple black cross necklace along with some bracelets. i grab my sequin bag and open my door and walk down the stairs. i see Veronica and Jade sitting at the table. i walk over to them and sit down. "alright, pancakes coming up hot" i hear my dad sing and set a plate piled high with chocolate chip pancakes. i take three and pour syrup all over them. dad hands me a glass of apple juice and the other girls orange juice. i dig into my pancakes and moan at the oh so wonderful flavor. "i want to marry these pancakes" i moan and everyone bursts out laughing. "What? I do!" i defend and i see dad shake his head. "So Kayla, are you going to try out for soccer?" Dad asks. "yep! tryouts are today so i packed my exercise shorts and a tight V-neck t shirt" i tell him and he nods. "so what are you girls deciding to do?" he asks. "well I'm going to try out for Cheer leading" Veronica says. "and I'm going to try out for Volleyball" Jade says. "good. very good" he says and pours himself a cup of coffee. after we finish eating we walk out to my car and get in. "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Veronica asks. "Starbucks" we say together and nod. so i drive to Starbucks and we walk inside. "hello girls what can i get you?" a boy asks. i look at his name tag to read 'John'.

"well John i would like a Cheese Danish and a Iced Coffee" i tell him and he nods and taps the computer screen. "i would like a Chocolate Caramel Muffin and a Iced Caramel Macchiato" Jade says. "and i would like a Chocolate Croissant and a Coffee Frappuccino" Veronica says with a wink. the man nods "that will be 25.98" he says and i hand him my credit card. after we get our things and walk back to the car Veronica squeals. "he gave me his number" she giggles and i bumb her hip with mine. "way to go girl. will he be another one night stand or are you going to take it seriously?" i ask smirking. she looks at me with a twinkle in her eye and a smirk tugs at her lips "i haven't decided yet" she says and my smirk grows larger. i get into my car and start it up. once i reach the school i pull into a parking spot and turn it off. Veronica and Jade get out first and i get out after. the school looks deserted. just the way i like it. i mean it is six am and school starts at eight thirty. we walk into the school and see a elderly woman at the front desk. she looks up and smiles "hello girls, you sure are here early. How may i help you?" she asks. "we are new here and we wanted to get an early start" i tell her and she smiles wider "your the new girls. that's nice. what are your names?" she asks. "i'm Kayla White, this is Veronica Grayson and this is Jade Winchester" i tell her and she nods and types. "here I'll print your schedules out" she says and i hear the printing machine start up. she hands me our schedules with a sticky note on each page.

"the sticky note has your locker number and combination on it. the paper under your schedules is your book log, all the books you get for classes you need to write down in the book log and turn it into the office by the end of the day" she tells us. "thank you" we say together. "your welcome dearies" she says and we walk to the hallways. i look down at my sticky note and see it says 'Locker: 248 Combination: 9-42-69'. i go to my locker which is black and spin the lock until it pops open. i set my bag on the floor and pull out some locker accessories. i put up red wallpaper that has bold black flower and swirly designs on it. i past it to the inside of my locker and smile. i take out a black shelf and stick it in the middle of the locker. i put up pictures of Veronica, Jade and I and tack them to the locker door. i then lay black fuzzy carpet on the bottom of my locker and tape little flower black lights in the locker and on the inside door. they light up because they are battery power and then they turn off once the locker is shut. i smile at my work and put a jar of oil and put sticks in it so my locker will smell good. "I forgot to give you this" i hear the old lady from the desk say.i turn around to see her holding out an envelope. i take it and open it "Its your ID. You'll need it for getting lunch and checking out books at the library" she tells me. "thank you" i say and she nods and walks away. "So lets see what classes we have together" i hear jade say. we look at each others schedule and smile. "well Veronica and you have AP Geometry together and you and I have AP Biology together. and it looks like we all have Astrology together" Jade says.

"cool" Veronica and I say at the same time. i hear loud chatting outside and the doors open and students flood in. "well looks like school is about to start" i mutter getting mad at all the girls staring hatefully at me. i see a group of girls who honestly look like a barbie doll walks up to me. "uh oh" i hear Veronica whisper behind me. the girl in the middle looks my up and down and then stops at my face "i approve. Madelyn you where right she is perfect for the group" she says and walks around me examining me. "thin but curvy, long brown blonde hair in perfect curls, makeup modest but fits, and good clothing style. well new girl welcome to the group" she says and her blue eyes flicker behind me. "but you need to lose your uh 'friends'" she says and i narrow my eyes "what did you say to me?" i almost growl. "well you are perfect. but your friends on the other hand..... well they are to plane" she says. "oh shit" Jade gasps and i grab her by the collar and slam her against the lockers. "Say that again, I fucking dare you!" i snarl and she whimpers and lets out soft cries. "no! no! no! I'm sorry" she wines pathetically. "You should be. If I hear you say that again about my friends, well you don't want to find out" i whisper and let her go. she falls to the floor and cries and her friends rush over to her. i look around to see everyone looking at me. "Mind your own damn business" i snap and everyone looks away. "Alright tiger, lets go" Jade says and leads away. i glower but then Veronica pulls out something. "here you go" she says and hands me my small gum purse. my eyes sparkle and i snatch it away from her. "my loves" i murmur rubbing it against my cheek. i open the zipper and take out two rectangles of gum and pop them into my mouth. i crush them with my teeth and a burst of minty flavor blossoms in my mouth. i feel my hand get grabbed and Jade drags me to class.

Jason's Pov
"another boring year in this hell hole" i tell Ethan but he doesn't respond. I look over at him to see him flirting with a group of girls. i roll my eyes and Devin walks up to me "tell me about it. the girls made it better but now they are all well, used" he mutters. "apparently not for Ethan" i say and he looks over at him "nothing is ever to used for Ethan" he says and i laugh "you got that right" i say laughing as we walk through the double doors. "so plane" Ethan says walking up to us. "you finally realized that?" i ask smirking. "no i just realized all the girls that go here are the same, either a slut or plane" he mutters grumpily. i hear sobbing and look around only to land on the princess bees walking down the hallway. their leader Carly sobs while her followers rub her back soothingly "What the fuck happened to them?" Devin asks. "I don't know man, but I've never seen her cry, she's always the one who makes others cry" Ethan says. "we'll fond out soon enough" i say and they nod "well i need to get to class, you two have fun" Devin says and walks down the hallway. "lets go. i don't want Miss. Roxanne to get on our ass for being late" Ethan says and drags me to her room. i step inside and all the girls quiet and look at Ethan and I dreamily.

i scan the crowed only to stop in the middle of the desks. a girl i have never seen before leans over her desk with what looks like a paper football in her fingers. she blows a bubble with her bubble gum and flicks the paper football at the back of a barbies head. the girl squeaks and turns around and glares at the new girl. the new girl leans back in her chair with a smirk on her face and an eyebrow raised. when the barbie glares harder, the new girl blows her a kiss and she huffs and turns around in her seat. "Kayla, stop antagonizing the poor girl" a girl next to her says. i have to say i have never seen her before either but my eyes stay trained on the gorgeous sandy brown haired girl. 'Kayla. Pretty name' i think and see a seat next her empty. Ethan goes to the one next to mine and i sit down. she continues to blow bubbles with her bubble gum and i smirk 'maybe this year won't be so boring' i think. "Jade, what do you think Veronica is doing?" Kayla asks. "Probably flirting with anything that has a dick" the girl Jade says. Kayla laughs "Of course she is" Kayla says still chuckling. "so I'm assuming Veronica will want to go get our nails done after school" Jade says. "We can't, i have soccer tryouts, you have volleyball tryouts and she has cheer leading tryouts" Kayla says. "you do know once she figures that out she will make it happen tomorrow" Jade says. "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Kayla asks smirking. "No we are not ditching on the second day of school" Jade says firmly. "Killjoy. why must you make my life miserable?" Kayla asks dramatically. "because if i didn't you would be out right now either passed out wasted in a park, running through the streets naked or well not in school" Jade says. "you do know i only run around town naked at night" Kayla says. 'damn i like this girl' i think.

"alright good morning class for those new to this school my name is Miss. Roxanne and i am going to be your biology teacher for half of this year. so for the first part of this class we will be learning about cells" she says and i see Kayla bend over to get her bag and i have to hold a groan in. her ass is so perfect. she sits back up straight and sets a book on her desk. "okay now i will hand out a cell membrane quiz to see what you know about our first topic" Miss. Roxanne says and hands out papers. once i have got mine i look sideways at Kayla and reach over to her thigh and take a hold of it. i look at her to see what she will do and she grits her teeth, she slaps my hand off of her thigh but i put it back on her. she grips her pencil so hard that her knuckles turn white. i smirk and she takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. she shoves my hand off but i yet again put it back on her thigh. she goes to write but she breaks the tip of her pencil in anger. 'man she's hot when she's mad' i think. she shoves my hand hard and i put it back on her thigh but this time i move it up and down her soft skin. her eyes snap open and she stomps on my foot really hard. i suck in a sharp breath and jerk my hand away from her thigh. Ethan next to me snickers and i glare at him and he puts his hands up in surrender. i look over at Kayla and see her friend Jade slide her a piece of gum and a new pencil. Kayla takes a deep breath and nods her head in thanks.