Chapter One

Kayla's pov
I drive my Maroon Challenger convertible down the highway with Veronica in the passenger seat and Jade in the back middle seat. we sing along to the radio which is playing Rock N Roll but Avril Lavinge. "When it's you and me we don't need no one to tell us who to be. We'll keep turning up the radio what if you and I Just put a middle finger to the sky let them know that we're still rick 'n roll" we sing and put up our middle fingers to the sky. we all laugh as the song ends. "this is awesome" Jade says looking around with awe. "i know right. we just HAVE to go to the mall when we get settled in" Veronica says and i nod. "We do need to get stuff for school. and i think we need a wardrobe change" i say and they squeal and hug me. "thank you, thank you, thank you" Veronica shouts and i giggle. i grab my sunglasses from the top of my head and shake my hair and put them over my eyes. we continue to sing along to the radio until i pull up to a Mansion. "is this it?" Jade asks me. i look down at the piece of paper and read '1349 South Beach Road'. i look up and see 1349 on the front of the house. "Yep! This is it" i say plopping the p and pull into the driveway. i park and we all get out and the girls look at the house in awe. "This is fucking awesome" Jade says and i nod. "hell yeah it is" me and Veronica says at the same time. we look at each other and burst out laughing. "i swear you guys are twins" Jade says walking past us. Veronica and i intertwine our hands and skip to the front door. i see my dad carrying a box to a different room. "hello girls" i hear him shout from the other room. "Hello dad" we all shout. yes my friends call him dad, well his pretty much is their dad since we are taking care of them. their parents work for the same company are are never home so they said they could move with us to California because well like i said they are never home and they wanted us to continue to be friends. i see my dad walk out and smile at us. "so girls, your rooms are upstairs. Kayla, your door is the brown double glass doors with the brown curtains. Jade yours is the purple double glass doors and Veronica your is the white double glass doors" he says and we nod and run up the stairs. i see my brown glass double doors and smile. i walk over to it and open it to see a huge room. the floor is a chestnut colored carpet and the walls are a deep red. i smile at my room. i hear footsteps and see the double doors open on the side of my wall and i see Jade smile. "this is awesome. now we can have access to each other all the time" she says and i smile. i see Veronica open the other set of double doors on the other side of the wall and looks at us with wide eyes "awesome" she breaths out and we nod.

after we finish unpacking and making our rooms unique we decide to get some sleep and go shopping tomorrow. since school starts in two days we have to make the best of tomorrow.

"DJ play my song on the radio, lift me up when I'm feeling low..." i hear my alarm sing and i slam my hand on it to shut it up. I snuggle back into the warmth of my beautiful bed and doze off to a lovely place called sleep. suddenly, i am jerked out of that lovely place buy to people launching themselves onto my bed. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" i hear Veronica and Jade shout while jumping on my bed. i groan and pull the covers over my head. i hear them start counting and once they reach three i feel myself get body checked and i fly to the floor with a thud. i roll over onto my back and open my eyes to see them giggling and staring at me from on top of my bed. i glare at them playfully and then a grin spreads on my face. "good morning sunshine" Jade says and i heave myself off the floor. "Lets go shopping!!!" Veronica squeals. "okay let me get dressed and then we'll go" i tell them and they sit on the bed. i go into the bathroom and shower, and then get dressed. i throw my hair up into a bun and walk out of the bathroom. "Yay! Let's go" Veronica shouts and grabs me by the wrist and drags me to the car. "but i don't have my keys" i say but once she stops by my car door Jade tosses me my keys and i catch them. i shrug and open my car door. i turn on the car and put the convertible top down as the girls get settled in. i turn in the GPS and pop in the address of the closest mall. i then start driving. once we get to the mall we walk in. me in the middle, Veronica to my left and Jade to my right. All the boys wolf whistle and the girls glare i roll my eyes and walk into Hot Topic. i head over to the show section and look at my favorite type of shoe, the wedged tennis shoe. i grab six different pairs then head over to the bottoms. i get some cut off jean shorts, tank tops and some bracelets and necklaces. i then get two dresses and a couple pairs of sunglasses. i head to the counter and pay for my things. i see Veronica and Jade waiting foe me bags in hand. "so where to next?" i ask. "how about Ross" Jade says and we nod and head over to Ross. i get some bags, tops, skinny jeans, yoga pants, ballet flats, a wallet, some more sunglasses and some flip flops. i get a bikini and a cover up and pay for them. "Lets go to the food area and gets something to eat" jade suggests. "Good idea I'm starving" i say and we walk to the food area. we get some pizza and each a soda. "man i can't wait till tomorrow" Veronica says and takes a bite of her pizza. "i can. i don't want to deal with those bitches of the school" Jade mutters. "oh come on. like we cant take them. besides, we don't take shit for no one. and i can't wait to get involved in soccer and their photography class" i say and sigh in happiness at the thought of playing soccer again. "Hell yeah, Volleyball and Art!" Jade says "Cheer-leading and Choir" Veronica squeals. we all high five each other while laughing. "so Kayla, are you going to punch someone on the first day?" Jade asks smirking and i take a sip of my soda. "Probably. i mean there are probably bitches going to be going after us to show us our place and you know how short my temper is, its just a matter of time before someone pisses me off" i say and they nod.

we walk through Victoria's Secret in search for some bra's and underwear. i get some sets of lace underwear and then see a cute pajama set. the top is a lose t shit and the bottoms are pretty much panties. i get a light grey set and a black set and pay for them. "you got those too? i got some hello kitty ones" Veronica say. "i got batman" Jade says and we all laugh. we carry our things out to the car and drive back home. we then start to put our new things away and then just hang out till bed time.