୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵-5

★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆

It was a warm Friday evening, and the sun dipped low in the sky, painting their cozy little apartment with a golden hue. Shy and Yanna lounged on their worn-out couch, its fabric soft and familiar from countless movie marathons and lazy weekends spent together. The air was filled with the faint aroma of garlic and rosemary; Shy had been experimenting with a new pasta recipe, and Yanna could already feel her stomach grumbling with anticipation.

"Damn, I can't believe how fast this week went by," Yanna said, leaning back into the couch and tossing a cushion aside. Her hair, a vibrant copper, danced in wild curls that framed her face perfectly. "I swear, it feels like we were just planning our vacation yesterday."

Shy, with her sleek black hair pulled into a messy bun, nodded in agreement. "Right? And now we're sitting here, like, wondering what the fuck we're gonna do next with our lives." She scratched her chin thoughtfully, cocking an eyebrow. "There's gotta be more than just this whole 'work, sleep, repeat' bullshit, you know?"

Yanna chuckled, her laugh like music to Shy's ears. "Tell me about it. I mean, how the hell do people just settle into routine and think it's all sunshine and rainbows? I can't wrap my head around it." She picked up a piece of garlic bread from the coffee table, taking a big bite. "I want to travel the world, explore new places, meet weird-ass people..."

"Hell yes! We should be living our lives like the bold, badass bitches we are!" Shy exclaimed, an infectious grin spreading across her face. "I mean, why the fuck not? We're young, we've got time on our side... Sort of." She rolled her eyes, remembering the never-ending responsibilities that came with adulthood. "But still, the world is out there, just waiting for us to fuck it up in our own special way."

Yanna laughed, wiping a bit of garlic butter from the corner of her mouth. "Can you imagine us bumbling through some ancient city, trying to figure out how to ask for directions in a language we barely know? I can see it now: 'Excuse me, donde está la... uh, fuck, what's that place called?'"

"The Louvre?" Shy chimed in, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "Or maybe the Colosseum? We'll just look like a couple of clueless tourists, screaming at each other in broken Spanish while trying to point out the Parthenon."

"Exactly!" Yanna exclaimed, raising an arm dramatically as if she were giving a grand speech. "And then we'd get lost and end up in some local dive bar, finding joy in the fact that we're just two dumbasses enjoying our lives. Like, how fucking incredible would that be?"

Shy's expression shifted as she leaned in closer, a sparkle of seriousness ghosting her playful demeanor. "But honestly, what if we took the plunge? Like, really? What if we saved up and just went for it?" She bit her lip, a sign that she was actually contemplating the reality of such a leap.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You know how much we'd have to save? It's not like we can just magically pull thousands of dollars out of our asses," Yanna replied, the playful tone transforming into a more grounded one. "But... it's not impossible. We could cut down on unnecessary shit—no more takeout, no more spontaneous shopping sprees. We could do this."

Shy's heart raced at the thought. "I can see the headlines now: 'Two Women Take the World by Storm, One Foul-Mouthed Adventure at a Time.' It's like, why not turn our crazy lives into some sort of memoir or travel blog, filled with the absurdity and chaos that comes with being us?"

Yanna leaned back, contemplating it. "Imagine all the stories we'd collect. Like that time we got lost on that stupid hiking trail and ended up at that totally cringe-worthy tourist trap," she said, laughter bubbling again. "Or when we tried to cook that gourmet dinner for friends and almost started a damn fire in the kitchen. People would eat that shit up!"

As they bantered back and forth, the conversation flowed effortlessly, weaving in and out of dreams and plans, filled with laughter and cuss words that punctuated their excitement like fireworks. They envisioned an endless road trip, winding through states with vibrant landscapes, camping under the stars, and engaging in deep, meaningful discussions with locals over cheap beer in dive bars.

"And we'd have to make a pact," Shy said, her voice serious again, a bit of mischief still glinting in her eyes. "No matter where we go, we always have to take a ridiculous number of selfies and document everything. We'll call it 'Two Idiots Packing'—a travel documentary where all we do is mess up!"

Yanna burst into laughter, imagining the idea of their documented mishaps. "Hell yeah! What an epic series that would be! Naming episodes after the most ridiculous stuff we say or do. 'Today, we almost died trying to make paella!'"

Before they knew it, an entire hour had slipped by in their carefree chatter, plans for the future morphing into ambitious daydreams rich with laughter. The warmth of the evening embraced them, just as the realization settled in: this was their life, raw and unfiltered, and it was more than enough.

As they sat together, a sense of determination filled the air. "We'll figure it out," Yanna said, squeezing Shy's hand, her gaze steady and bright. "We'll make it happen, because at the end of the day, it's us against the world. And we're two fucking warriors ready to take on anything that comes our way."

"Absolutely," Shy replied, a grin stretching across her face. "We ride together, we die together... Or in our case, we explore the world, eat too much garlic bread, and make regrettable but unforgettable decisions together."

They both erupted into laughter again, the kind that felt electric, bubbling up into the air like confetti thrown into the sky. In that moment, surrounded by warmth, love, and shared dreams, Shy and Yanna knew one thing for sure: their future was wide open, and whatever bumps were along the road, they were ready to tackle them with a whole lot of courage—and an even larger dose of cuss words.