FOUR

"Sure Aarohi !" Akshara said as she rushed upstairs while Abhimanyu makes an excuse for washroom as he left for upstairs.

Akshara was coming back taking the charger when she collided with Abhimanyu. Akshara glared at him with extreme anger, while he smiled looking at her.

"Leave me, or I'll kill you, you liar! Motherf***er! You cheated on my best friend! I'd love to smash you for sure!" Akshara said in a slow voice as Abhimanyu looked at her in disbelief. She looked like an angry personality, who doesn't have any emotion except for anger, annoyance.

"Why is she angry? I guess she's some problems. Maybe that's why these Goenka's hid her!" Abhimanyu thought as he glanced at Akshara.

Meanwhile, In Mumbai, Zoya finally reached at her apartment. She sat down on the couch as she called Akshara.

"You're too gone Zoya!" She muttered to herself, as she calls Akshara.

Akshara, who just reached downstairs with the charger, saw her phone ringing.

The caller's name was identified as "Zo". Akshara's face beamed up as she was about to pick her phone, while Abhimanyu felt like his heart sink. He was sadly looking at Akshara, who didn't even bother to give him a look back.

"Excuse me" Akshara said as she exited from the hall and went outside when Abhimanyu excuses for some work and went outside.

"Sharam nahi aati, bevakoof aurat, actually nahi nahi, bevakoof to main hu jisne tujhe us Aditya se relationship rakhne diya, Zoya, abhi ke abhi usse call kar aur tum dono break up karo" Akshara said as she was moving to and fro her garden area, when Zoya giggled at Akshara.

(You have no shame, foolish woman. No, I'm the foolish one for letting you be in a relationship with that Aditya, Zoya. Call him right now and break up with him.)

"Abbe oo.... Hass kya rahi hai, koi joke nahi mar rahi hu main, serious hu main, break up kar usse, abhi ke abhi usse call kar aur usse break up kar" Akshara shouts at her best friend when Zoya finally speaks

(Hey, stop laughing and call him. Break up with that guy right now)

"Akshu, tu bhi na, itni choti si baat ko badha kyu rahi hai? I mean hume pata hai, Adi ne humare samne hi kiya tha" Zoya speaks, when Akshara went silent

(Akshu, why're making mountain out of a molehill, I know, he did that in front of me)

"Zoya, mujhe lagta hai ki tujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai ki main kya kehna chaha rahi hu, main thodi clearly batati hu"

(Zoya, I think you're not getting my point)

"Akshu, main tujhe baad mein call karti hu, I've some important stuff, ammi is calling me for dinner, I'll call you when I'll be free"

(I'll call you later Akshu, my mother is calling me for dinner)

"Ajeeb ladki hai? Isko janana nahi hai ki kya hua hai? Had hai iski" Akshara frustratedly spoke, as she stomped her feet against the ground.

(Doesn't she wants to know what happened? She's such a weirdo)

As Akshara turned, she saw Abhimanyu looking at her from a bit distance, a smile on his face.

He came near her, when Akshara hits him on his neck. Before something else could happen, he fell unconscious. Akshara was stunned, and confused at the same time.

"S*it!" She muttered as she took him in his arms. She somehow pulled him away from home, and took him to the garage.

As Abhimanyu woke up, he saw Akshara,

"Akshara, tumne mujhe mara kyu?" Abhimanyu asked.

(Why did you hit me Akshara?)

"Tumhara naam kya hai?" Akshara asked, when Abhimanyu laughed at her.

(What's your name?)

"Has kyu rahe ho? Maine koi joke nahi mara"

(Why're you laughing? I didn't cracked any joke)

"Abhimanyu Birla!" He said when Akshara slapped him again.

"Ouch!"

"Kitna jhooth bolega Adi? I know ki tu Adi hai, aur tu Zoya ko dhoka kyu de raha hai Adi? Kyu? Kyu? Kyu? Kyun tu uss Aarohi se shaadi kar raha hai? Maine tujhe bataya tha na vo kaise hai! Fir bhi tu ussi se shaadi kar raha hai" Akshara said as she hits Abhimanyu.

(How many lies will you tell, Adi? I know you're Adi, and why are you deceiving Zoya? Why? Why? Why? Why are you marrying Aarohi? I told you what she's like! Yet you're still marrying her)

Tears welled from Akshara's eyes, when Abhimanyu pats her back.

"Main koi Adi nahi hu Akshara, mera naam Abhimanyu hai" he said when Akshara was taken aback, "mujhe to tumhare existence ke baare mein pata tak nahin tha, agar meri zindagi mein pyar hota to main usse kabhi cheat nahi karta. Chahe saas nikal jaaye, agar koi hoti, to sirf vahi hoti, meri zindagi ki har ek subah, har ek dupher, har ek shaam. Vahi meri sab kuch hoti. Sab kuch."

(I'm not Adi, Akshara, my name is Abhimanyu, I wasn't even aware of your existence, and if I had found love in my life, I would never cheat on her. No matter what, if someone was mine, she would be my everything. My every morning, every noon, every evening. She would be my all)

-

TBC! 🎀😃