ONE

'What the actual f***!' I muttered under my breath as I looked at the scene next to me! Am I hallucinating or is this the truth? My best friend's boyfriend is going to marry my sister?! What the hell is this actually happening!

THE ADIYA HOODA WHO WAS THE LOVER BOY OF OUR UNIVERSITY, THE GUY WHOM I SUPPOSED TO BE MY BESTIE'S BOYFRIEND WAS STANDING THERE AT THE PLACE OF THE GROOM!

'I hate you Aadi!' I thought as a tears pierced down my eyes, I rubbed the lone tear which was noticeable on my cheek.
I fixed my hairs as I gained everyone's attention

"Bade papa! Bade mumma!" I said as everyone looked at me. Adi also turned to look at me, but this time with a different eye. He looked like he was smitten by my look. I gave him a glare while he avoided me as I wasn't even visible! What was this man actually doing! I simply sighed.

"Akshu! Our child!" Mimi said as she was the first one to walk towards me while I nodded looking at her, while others also came near me. Bade papa, badi mumma, Kairav, Aarohi and AG.

They hugged me, and the thing which shook me the most was Aarohi hugging me, but it couldn't remain for long, I got she was trying to show her in-laws about how sincere she was.

Everyone soon gathered near me, when I hardly smiled. I hardly had any relationship with this family, for me they were just the people who were connected to my parents

I didn't care about them and directly goes to greet the groom's family.

I went when I saw the 'busy Birla's!' I mean I was now disgusted with Aditya to whom I was soon going to butcher into pieces, man had changed his real name in college or what?
I was really in the action mode, where I just wanted to kill the man with my hands.

"Harshvardhan Birla!" Uncle told me with a bright smile, as he was the first one to greet me. He simply looked at me, while I tried to make him get the same expression.

"Namaste uncle!" I greeted him back, the same way I introduced myself to other people of the family. HIS FAMILY!

He was looking at me until I did! But yet, I was more than sure that his expressions weren't the same, something had a difference.

I looked at the girl who was standing right in front of me. She looked like a Princess, or a beauty angel who came directly straight from heaven. She was more than beautiful.

She was in a fairy like blue lehanga, and to be honest, she was the spotlight of the day. Her innocent eyes, beautiful hairs, everything was just so beautiful, but something was simply missing in her, her eyes had anger in it!

But why?