TWO

A/n: Some things in this story is not connected with the show. ☺️ Hope nobody reads it as per show's character 💓

"Abhi! This is Akshu, my sister! She stays in Delhi but now that my wedding is happening, she came here" Dr

"Abhi! This is Akshu, my sister! She stays in Delhi but now that my wedding is happening, she came here" Dr. Aarohi said

"It's Abhimanyu, Dr. Aarohi" I said her in a harsh tone.

Her calling me Abhi never sits to me. Yes, the individuals who are closer to me can call me with this name but not everyone and about her, so she was nothing to me but a soon-to-be intern in Birla Hospital and that to because, my maa wanted this. Maa, yea I respected that lady, but love, she'd took her all the reasons away for love. I JUST RESPECT THAT LADY BUT NOW I CANNOT LOVE HER

My badi maa and papa were totally against this.
Papa always knew that Aarohi would bring destruction in our family, while Badi ma was always insecure about her position in the home she'll be replaced.

"We should start the Tilak ceremony" said Dr. Aarohi's grandmother, Swarna aunty who was standing with plate of necessary items. She'd always beem ignorant of any other thing in the universe except for her younger granddaughter, and which was Aarohi. The whole family was like that, and I seriously hate their obsession with that Aarohi. I just jinx myself for not been able to stop this marriage.

I was forced to smile, when I took a glimpse at my maa, I'd to.... I was forcefully taken in the marriage proposal. I never wanted this. I didn't even knew who was she! How could I marry the lady who I actually don't even know!
But at the end, all it matters was the pride of both families

His father and Aarohi's grandfather known each other since years, and were family friends.

Rarely did I ever met her before, Dr. Aarohi and I had met once or twice, and every-time I noticed her, I felt an another version in her. For me, she's quite weird. Actually, the whole Goenka's are completely crazy!

"You never told us that there is one more child in their family." Papa questions at the moment Swarna aunty and Maa came to us.

"What do we even have to do? If they've someone else in their family or not?!" Maa asked as it doesn't matters to her. "Please Harsh ji! Let's not cause any more trouble here!"