Bonus Chapter: 5 Years Later

Here's a bonus chapter:

Sofia and Luca had built a happy life together. They had moved to a beautiful coastal town, where they had a stunning view of the ocean from their living room window.

Sofia had started her own business, a successful bakery, and Luca had continued his work as a journalist, writing exposés and uncovering corruption.

They had two beautiful children, a boy, and a girl, who were the center of their universe.

One day, as they were watching the sunset over the ocean, Luca turned to Sofia and said, "You know, I've been thinking... maybe it's time we write a book about our story."

Sofia's eyes lit up. "I'd love that," she said.

And so, they began writing their memoir, detailing their dangerous escapades and their fight against Alessandro.

Their book became a bestseller, and they became famous, but they never forgot where they came from.

They continued to live in their coastal town, surrounded by friends and family, and always remembered the thrill of their wild adventure.

As they sat on their couch, holding hands, and looking out at the ocean, Sofia turned to Luca and said, "You know, I never thought I'd find happiness after all I went through."

Luca smiled and squeezed her hand. "I'm so glad you did," he said.

And Sofia knew that she had found her true love, her partner in every sense of the word.

Congratulations, you've reached the end of the bonus chapter! I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into Sofia and Luca's life 5 years later.