Step by Step (Ryrley story)

"Ryder shut up" I playfully said to Ryder as I punched him in the arm.

"Never" he replied as she tickled me.

"Ryder, quit it or my sides will burst open" I said between laughing.

"Say it and I will stop" Ryder said as he looked at me and tickled me harder.

"I can't, I won't" I said as I looked away from him in laughter.

"Then I won't stop tickling you" Ryder said cheekily.

"FINE! I love Ryder, he is the best guy in the world" I said as I tried to push him off.

"FINALLY!" Ryder said as he stopped tickling me. "Now that wasn't so hard to say was it Marley?" Ryder said in a baby voice.

I looked at him and I tried to keep a straight face but I couldn't.

"Are you kidding me that was one of the hardest things I had to say in my life" I said as I sat up.

Ryder looked at me and smiled.I smiled back at him and then I saw our books over on my desk.

"Umm Ryder" I asked him.

"Yeah" he answered.

"What happened to the two of us studying?" I asked him with a half smile on my face.

He turned around and saw our books on my desk. He smiled at the desk and then picked up one of the books. He put it right in front of my face and then said:

"You see this book Miss Marley Rose, well it's magic" He said putting a smile on my face.

"Oh Really" I replied.

"Yep" He said looking me straight in the eye.

"How is it magic may I ask Ryder" I said as I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"You really wanna know?" Ryder whispered.

"Yeah" I whispered back.

Ryder looked around my room to make sure that no one was listing in. I just smiled at him and then he lent in.

"Promise not to tell anyone" Ryder said sticking out his pinky finger.

"Oh I promise" I said trying not to laugh as I wrapped my pinky around his.

"Well....It has all the answers to the French test we have next week" He whispered.

I couldn't help my self so I just exploded with laughter. He came back and was smiling at me laughing. I was going so red that Ryder thought I couldn't breathe.When I finally caught up with my breath Ryder was still smiling at me.

"What?!" I asked him.

"Nothing..its just...I really like making you laugh.." He said.

I smiled at him and then I said:

"Ryder Lynn, you always make me laugh and I love it when you do."

Ryder smiled at my little comment. I smiled back at him. Just then my mom knocked on the door.

"Um...sorry kids but, would you like something to eat or maybe drink?" My mom asked.

"I'm alright Mrs Rose" Ryder said politely.

I shook my head and my mom left the room. Ryder and spent the afternoon talking and we did study for a while. After we went through songs for this weeks glee club assessment. This week was BoyBands. We were put into groups of two by Mr Shue and I was paired up with Ryder. We were also given a boy band and we got One Direction.

"So out of all their songs which one do you wanna do?" Ryder asked me as he went through both of their albums looking at every song.

"Umm...I would like to do a slow song" I answered.

Ryder looked up at me. I kept my head down but I could see him so clearly. 

"Really,well I'm fine with that he said smiling.

I smiled back at him, but some thing was strange. The way Ryder looked at me was so strange. I mean we're like practically best friends. I really can't put my finger on what it is but it's probably a one time thing.

"So out of all the slow songs which one do you want to sing?" I asked him.

He looked through all the slow songs I had set out for him and then he smiled.

"I like 'Little Things'" He said smiling.

I stook my head up and smiled.

"Thank God you picked that song" I said putting my head back.

" Why would I've gotten hit?" He asked making me laugh.

"No, Ryder I would never hit you in a thousand years" I said trying to hold in the laughter.

"Yeah Right" He said sarcastically.

I finally let all the laughter out and looked at him.

"Ryder you did it again" I said as I pushed him.

"WHAT DID I DO?!" he yelled as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

He got up and started to walk around the room with me on his shoulders. I was there in a laughing fit as he stomped around my room.

"RYDER PUT ME DOWN, AND FOR THE RECORD YOU KEEP MAKING ME LAUGH!" I yelled laughing.

Ryder kept walking around the room and then he finally put me down.

"Did superman get to tired" I said in a baby voice.

"No" he replied trying to keep his weakness from showing.

I smiled at him and then he finally let out the huge breath he was holding.

"Ryder Lynn don't lie to me" I said sarcastically.

"I would never do such a thing" he replied shocked.

I laughed at him and then he got a text. He frowned and then looked at me.

"Well I have to go" He said as he packed away his books.

"Awww that is the worst news I have ever recived in my whole lifetime" I said smiling.

Ryder smiled at me as she took his song sheet with the lyrics to 'Little Things' were written on it.

"Don't forget to practice or I will kill you tomorrow" I said as I opened the door and walked him down the stairs to the main door.

"Calm down I won't" He said.

Ryder put his arms out and we hugged. After for the first time ever Ryder kissed my cheek. I was shocked. He had never put his lips anywhere near me since Jake moved away to London.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow" Ryder said before he had left.

I waved goodbye and then I shut the door before running back up the stairs back into my room. I locked my door and then I sat on my bed. I can't...no....I do.....I have feelings for Ryder......