Chapter 10: Duet by Duet

"Hey girly" Kitty said as she walked up to my locker.

"Hey" I said throwing books into my locker and taking others out.

"Ready for glee?" She asked "I heard that you and Ryder were singing a duet" Kitty said smirking.

"Well what you heard might be true" I said closing my locker.

"Aw so you two are singing together this is gonna be so cute!" She said jumping up and down while we walked to glee.

"Very funny Kitty" I giggled. "Enough about my love life what about your's?" I asked her as we turned a corner. 

"Oh well you know..." She mumbled.

"Kitty I know you like someone who is it" I said poking her arm.

"I can't say, it's a secret" She said smiling.

"Kitty tell me please" I begged.

"I can't" She said turning her head away.

"Yes you can tell me" I said hitting her arm.

"If I tell you will you keep it a secret?" She asked me while sticking her pinky finger in the air.

"I promise" I said wrapping my pinky finger around her's.

"Well he's not the guy that I would usually go for, but I think that I have feeling for him" She said as we walked up the stairs.

"Kitty who is it" I asked her while we walked down the corridor that the choir room was on. 

"Artie" She said before we entered the choir room.

"Oh my gosh" I said as I stopped in front of her. "Does he know?" I asked her.

"Yeah I told him at the carnival we were at last week" She said holding her books closer to her.

"What did he say?" I asked her.

"He said yes, he said that were going out" Kitty said taking a deep breath. 

"Kitty why didn't you tell me?" I asked her.

"Because it's a secret" She whispered.

"Aw Kitty" I said smiling before we walked into the choir room.

"Shut up Marley" She said smiling.

I smiled at her before we sat down in our seats.

"Hey babe" I heard Ryder say as he walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey" I said as I hugged him.

"Aw look at the lovebirds" Blaine said as he walked in.

I went red but Ryder held me closer. Kitty smiled at me before Mr Schue walked in.

"Okay guys-" He started. "Ah so I see we have new lovebirds in here" Mr Schue said looked at Ryder and I. Ryder had his arm wrapped around me. "I'm guessing that you two want to sing" Mr Schue said leaning aganist the piano.

"You got that right" Ryder said holding me closer.

"Come on up guys the floor is your's" Mr Schue said as he sat down.

Ryder took my hand and pulled me up.

"Well erm-" Ryder started.

"If you guys even think of singing before we come in then think again" A voice said from behind us.

I turned around and saw Quinn, Puck, Santana, Kurt, Mercedes, Mike and Rachel walking in.

"Hey Mr Schue they said as he hugged them.