Forever Alina- One Shots

::SYNOPSIS::

This is a five part series of short scenarios that could not be shown fully in the original story since everything was in Alina's point of view. Each part is in the point of view of a different core character of the story. Obviously there were more than six core characters but I chose only the persons closest to Alina.

Not all of the scenarios will be linked and it will definitely have spoilers of the original story. Themes will vary from Protectiveness, Worry, Happiness, Hunger for Power, Lust, Love, Family, Friendship, Relationships et cetera. There will be some boyxboy references and situations in some chapters, but there will be clear warnings before-hand.  These one shots are not necessarily in chronological order (i.e. not in sequence). 

NONE of these parts were ever written about, not even in Alina's point of view so every one shot is an experience that you wouldn't have ever read about. You won't find anything like it in the original story because they were just vaguely referred to ;)

Do not read if you have not read the original story or have not finished it. You won't get much out of the One Shots then. 

Lastly the One Shots were designed to go with the story. So little moments and reactions from the characters are explained better. 

================================

Table of Contents (so to speak)

Chapter 1- Cookie

Chapter 2- Zac

Chapter 3- Dmitri

Chapter 4- Raine

Chapter 5- McGregor

BONUS CHAPTER- Mr. Traviz