𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ~ 𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫

You were wandering around in one of the many forests in the boiling isles, when you noticed something falling from the sky it looked like a shooting star, but as you looked closer you realized it was heading towards you.

You started to run but you weren't fast enough, and the star crashed right into you..

When you looked up you saw a white haired boy tumbling right into a tree.

"Ow!" He exclaimed in a slightly high pitched hurt tone as he rubbed his head.

He looked around, while your were trapped under a huge star.

Eventually his eyes landed on you and the star, as he walked over the only sounds that could be heard were his footsteps and the grass.

"You look like you could use a bit of help, let me get that star off of you" he said politely.

The star shrunk and he grabbed it and put it in his pocket and looked down at you on the ground.

Then he reached out his hand to you, trying to help you up, you took his hand and stood up.

As you dusted yourself off you took a closer look at him.

He had white hair, red and yellow eyes, with a half moon pattern on his face and left ankle.

As you looked at his clothes you noticed he had on a cloak with one side being black with moons and stars and the other side being grey with black suns.

You looked at his hat which was a deep purple with grey dots and lavender trim.

"Do you always fall from the sky onto people like this?" You asked.

He looked stunned after he heard what you said, "What? No! This was an accident, I wasn't trying to land on you it's just, I was having a bit too much fun and things kinda got out of control."

He started floating upside down and looked at you, taking in your appearance.

"You look interesting, what's your name?", He asked.

As you told him your name he looked excited.

"That's a nice name! I'm the collector!" He said excitedly while shaking your hand.

"So what are you doing in the woods all alone at night?" He asked out of curiosity.

As you told him your reason for being out in the forest he nodded.

"Interesting." He said with a smile on his face.

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏
𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 - 𝟒𝟎𝟓