𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ~ 𝐀 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

As you and The Collector played, you hadn't noticed how many hours had passed, soon it was 11 pm and you both were exhausted from playing.

"Wow it's Eleven pm already, I hadn't realized how much time had went by." he said in a surprised tone with a surprised expression on his face.

"Time sure does fly when your playing huh?" He said while chuckling softly.

You yawned as you felt the weight of day on you.

The Collector noticed your yawn and looked at you, then asked "Are you tired?" with a mild look of concern on his face.

You nodded slowly, feeling even more tired than before. You needed rest but your home was too far away from here.

The Collector thought for a moment before his eyes lit up, you gave him a look of confusion, you weren't sure what he was thinking so you decided to wait for him to say something.

The Collector cleared his throat before speaking, "Why don't you spend the night here I have plenty of bedrooms.".

You looked at him for a moment before thinking, after thinking about what he said you nodded your head in agreement to what he had said.

As you two arrived at the room that The Collector had lead you to, you looked around and saw how the room looked like a galaxy.

He spoke in a soft tone, "How about we have a sleepover, we could make a pillow fort and sleep in it?" He asked.

You thought for a moment before agreeing, the two of you made a pillow fort that was big enough for the two of you.

As the two of you went inside of the pillow fort and settled in, you got under your blanket and rested your head on your pillow.

You looked across from you at The Collector, who was copying your actions.

You yawned again feeling exhausted.

As you fell asleep, the last thing you remember is The Collector's orange eyes on you.

"Good night new friend", The Collector whispered softly before falling asleep himself.

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑
𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 - 𝟑𝟓𝟒