Chapter 17

-Good morning Miss.

"Good morning Lisa."

Lisa? What the hell? That girl looks similar to me, we look almost the same.

-How are you feeling today Miss?

"I'm fine, thank you. Let's go to my office."

-Alright Miss. Again this girl? I've seen her before but never paid attention. Why is she always hanging around Jennie and she's so nice to her while she's still cold to me even though it's been half a month since I've been with her as her bodyguard.

"You can leave the office. This is private."

Me? I asked confused.

"Yes. I have to talk with her alone."

Alright Miss. I left the office the same second. What does she have to talk to her about so privately? I do not understand. Non of my business I guess. I'll just go get some water. I was on my way to get the water when I bumped into some girl.

-I am so sorry. She wore black clothes, her makeup was also black.

It's alright I didn't saw you, I should say sorry.

-I wasn't also paying attention. She smiled nervously.

It's really fine.

-I've seen you here alone many times. Since you are always with Miss Kim you must be her bodyguard.

That's right.

-I wanted to talk to you many times but I didn't have the chance because of Miss Kim. She is very strict.

Why you wanted to talk to me? I asked curiously.

-You seem like a very cool person to me and I don't have many friends here.

Trust me I'm not a cool person, if you knew me better you'd probably run away from me.

-I don't think like that. Can we try be friends if you don't mind? How Am I supposed to refuse her..

Alright we can try but I do not guarantee that you will stay.

-We will see. She smiled gently. If you're free we can hang out after our work, what do you think?

I'm not sure about it. But I will let you know.

-How that? Oh your name is? Lisa.

-Nice to meet you Lisa I totally forgot to ask about it because I was really amazed.

Why you were amazed?

-It's my first time seeing a Thai girl here. That's funny but yes. You're so pretty.

Well thank you..

-Mina, my name is Mina.

Alright Mina give me your phone number I'll call you.

-Here you go Lisa and please call me so I can also save your number.

There. I called her and then hang up. You have my number now.

-You're so sweet. Then I heard Jennie coughing to get our attention.

-Miss Kim. Mina said surprised.

"What are you doing the two of you?"

-Miss I-

We just talked. Nothing more. I replied.

*Jennie's pov:*

I had to kick that bitch out. I can't stand her being around me every day, but I do it all for Miss Kim. It certainly doesn't concern her, I will only cooperate with Lisa. She may be a new employee for less than a month, but she understands better than those who have been working here for years.