Chapter 5

"Ouch! This bites!" Darius exclaimed. Him and Kenji were still somewhere in the jungle doing the task they were told, "Are you not going to help me with this? I'm not the only one to blame for bieng here, you know."

"Hey, I've done some work," Kenji argued, "Look in my bucket if you don't believe me."

Darius looked into his bucket. He actually did something. Still, that didn't please him, "Thanks to YOU, I'm shovelling POOP instead of watching a live dinosaur birth. That's been my dream since, I don't know, forever?"

Kenji answered, "Dude, that's NOT a dream. A dream is like saving a bunch of mermaids from a shark."

"Whatever! Figures you wouldn't understand. The scientists are heros. They recreated the T-Rex. A T-REX! Do you know what it takes to do that?!"

"It's cute you're THIS excited for some dumb lab. Noobs like you don't even know HALF of what's in this place."

This caused Darius to get interested, "Like what?"

Kenji chuckled, "You're all talk. I've been to this park like 50 kajillion times. And since you helped me out earlier, I MIGHT be willing to show you the good stuff."

Darius smiled at first, but then scoffed at the idea, "Nope. NO way. I can NOT get into more trouble."

"Eh, suit yourself. You've been waiting for a long time to see dinosaurs. I just thought I could show you one that they stopped showing one to the public. But whatevs. It's only a once in a life time opportunity."

Darius couldn't help himself but follow Kenji. He was led to a rock. Darius was about to scoff and leave, but it opened up to a secret hallway downstairs. "Where does this lead to?"

Kenji answered, "This tu-hu-nel takes us to the private area. This is how the big dogs get around. You're watching a Jurassic World VIP, kid." Darius walked down the ladder with him. The lights turned off. He was hoping this isn't one of Kenji's sick pranks, but the lights turned on, leading to a hallway, just like Kenji had told him. "Still bummed about that genetics lab?"