Wedding of Her Dreams

All Mira wanted was a nice peaceful wedding. Too bad she's in Fairy Tail.

The guild was bustling with excitement, after all, it wasn't every day the master's grandson got married. To top it off he was marrying the beloved Mirajane. Decorations adorned the guild hall, with colorful banners and twinkling lights hanging from the ceiling. Tables were laden with food and drink, and the air was filled with the joyous chatter of guild members and friends. But oh boy, getting to this point was chaotic.

"No no, the food tables go over here, the drinks there, and where are the flowers?" Mirajane's voice rang out as she directed the setup, her usual calm demeanor replaced with the urgency of ensuring everything was perfect. Cana, already sipping on her second barrel of ale, chuckled as she watched the normally serene mage in full wedding planner mode.

"Relax, Mira! It's going to be great," Cana called out, raising her mug in a toast.

Elfman was busy hauling tables and chairs into position. "It's got to be manly!" he kept repeating as if that alone would ensure the success of the event.

Lisanna was arranging flowers, her face alight with happiness. "Just think, in a few hours, you'll be married!" she said, smiling at Mira.

"Cana why are you here if you're not going to help," Evergreen scolded, her hands busy with a strand of lights that seemed determined to tangle itself. "And Elfman, stop saying everything needs to be manly and actually focus on the task at hand."

"Mira let's go get you read, let everyone else worry about decorations," Lisanna said grabbing her sister's shoulders and pushing her out of the guild hall and ignoring her protests. Mira reluctantly let herself be led away to the guild's private room where she could finally take a moment to breathe.

"Are you nervous?" Lisanna asked softly as she examined the dress for any imperfections before Mira got into it.

Mira shook her head, her usual calm returning. "Not really. I'm just excited. It feels surreal that today is finally here."

As Lisanna helped Mira into her wedding dress, the room seemed to exude a serene calm, a stark contrast to the busy chaos outside. Mirajane glanced at her reflection in the mirror, taking in the elegant gown and the delicate veil cascading down her back.

"You look beautiful," Lisanna said with a warm smile. "Everything's going to be perfect."

As if fate had a cruel sense of humor after Lisanna said that there was crashing and the sound of a fight coming from the main room of the guild hall.

Mira and Lisanna exchanged worried glances. The commotion outside grew louder, and Mira's serene moment was abruptly shattered. Mirajane hurried to the door, her dress rustling as she moved.

"Stay here!" she instructed Lisanna before stepping into the chaos.

The guild hall was now a whirlwind of chaos. Tables had been knocked over, food was scattered, and members were scrambling to restore order. In the center of the turmoil, Natsu and Gray were engaged in yet another one of their fights, this time it was something about plates. Lucy was trying to pull them apart while Erza was scolding them (at least trying, they didn't seem to hear her).

Mira's eyes widened as she took in the scene. Her calm, composed exterior was quickly replaced by an outburst of rage. This was it, she had finally had it. "Enough! Everyone out, Now!"

The guild hall was emptying rapidly, leaving behind the remnants of the chaotic scene. Mira sank into a bar stool, feeling the weight of the day's events settle heavily on her shoulders. Her usual calm and grace were replaced by frustration and sadness. Lisanna rushed to her side, her eyes full of concern.