i wish she would've like me.

summary: autumn meets winters parents and his aunty...

as autumn woke up she realised she didn't have any make up on. she quickly got ready, putting her skincare and some natural makeup that would enhance her features but wasn't noticeable and brushed out her hair. she then got not the bed waiting for winter to wake up. as she sat up in bed she heard his calming voice.

"good morning my love. you look absolutely stunning. are you ready?"

"morning my sweet. im ready."

today was the day that autumn would go to meet winters parents for the first time.

as they got ready winter put on an white shirt with some trousers and a belt while autumn put on an white blouse and some black cargos. autumn just had a  glass of tea and some gum while winter had a coffee. once they were finished they got in the car and got ready to go.

on the car journey there autumn muttered to winter.

"winter what if they don't like me?"

"they will darling i promise."

as autumn sighed they parked up and walked out of the car and walked out to knock on the door. not noticing the extra car parked on the pavement.

when winter walked in he gave his mum a hug and his dad an handshake which made autumn chuckle.

"hello ma'am. thank you for having me over" autumn said while handing her a box of chocolates  and smiling at the dad.

"please you don't have to call me ma"am. were family. you can call me anne and that's david." she said with a welcoming smile." no one knew but this meant a lot to autumn to have someone to consider her part an family. winter knew it meant a lot and shot her an promising look.

when they walked to the dining room winter looked at his mum.

"what is aunt angelica doing here?" winter said before looking at his mum who had a nervous look on her face.

"she wanted to meet autumn." she said

"hello angelica." autumn said with a smile.

"hello autumn." angelica said while looking her up and down.

-- aunt angelica was winters mums older sister. she wasn't liked in the family as everyone was really bubbly and kind while she. well she was lets just say not very kind. she was the type that would laugh when someones loved one passed away, pull rude pranks, mention things she knew she shouldn't mention. stuff like that. she was just really rude. --

as winter sat next to autumn with an angry look he squeezed her hand.

"so autumn. winter has told us a lot about you and how beautiful you are. i can see he wasn't lying. you have such a beautiful face and I love you outfit." anne said while autumn let out a small smile." which david said that he agreed.

"thank you. I am really lucky as well. winter is a really amazing man." she said while looking at winter.

"autumn may I ask something?" the aunty said in a cunning tone.

"of course." autumn said

"no its okay you don't have to." winter said while glaring at his mother to do something which her mum quickly replied to the sisters comment

"sis perhaps you sho-" before she could finish her sentence angelica blurted out.

"why do you dress like a boy? you really should wear short dresses or maybe an miniskirt. and why are you dating winter? is it for money?" she said while grinning from ear to ear.

"i wear dresses sometimes. I just don't like showing my skin. i can promise im not dating winter for money." she said while looking down. her excitement of meeting winters family was slowly fading.

as everyone stared at autumn in silence winter gave her a reassuring look.

---------------------------------

as the family were talking to each other giggling and laughing angelica blurt out

" so autumn when can we meet your family? or do you not talk to your family. can we meet your father and mother?" she said while everyone gave her a angry look

"sis I told you not to mention that!. im sorry autumn."

"its fine." autumn said with glossy eyes while winter looked at his aunty angrily.

"why nottt? we should get to know about her family. tell me if your family. since your father is so rich why would you want to date winter since he's not as rich. stop prancing around pretending to be modest. I know you live in a big house. just go back to your father to get a rich man. oh wait you don't get on with your father do you." angelica said "who doesn't get on with their on father?"

"angelica! take that back!" winter said shouting across the table." along with his mum and dad backing him up.

"im with winter because I truly love him!" she snapped back.

"yes i've got money but before I met winter i was just a deputy manager at a nursery who people were scared to approach as they saw me as cold hearted. my fathers not the nicest person. i know i'm not the most ideal person for winter okay!" she said tears gathering in her eyes.

"my love why on you go to the bathroom its up the stairs to your right. ill meet you there."

without saying anything she got up and walked off the the bathroom.

"why would you say that. I told you to not say anything about her family. why did you even come! just to let you know I really do love her. if anyones lucky to be in this relationship its me! with all she's gone through she shouldn't have to go trough this aswell. ill let you know she was really excited to come as she wanted to get along with you all. to be part of an family she never had. she's come so far. your unbelievable." winter said before looking at his mum and dad with an "you did nothing wrong" but also an "why did you let her come" look before going upstairs to the bathroom.

"my love can I come in?" he said while listening to her sniffling in the bathroom. he just felt so bad she unlocked the door. while winter saw her he mumbled

"my love look this is my fault im so sorry." he said while looking into her red puffy eyes.

"its not your fault you are worth so much more than me. I can see where she's coming from."

winter immediately pulled her in for an hug not letting go until she was ready to.

"I know we came to come to tell them about the baby but im assuming you don't want to."

autumn just muttered "can we go home?" she said.

"yes you go to the car ill meet you there." he said while handing her the keys.

as they walked downstairs winters parents hovered over autumn they couldn't apologised enough.

"its okay honestly i get it. winters an very amazing man.  i understand if you don't approve of me. just please open the door for me." she said while thanking them for having her over and going to sit in the car.

as winter hugged his parents goodbye he walked into the car

"autumn look I" he was interrupted by autumn

"did I say something wrong?" she said

"no it wasn't you I assure you that's just how my aunt is look I don't know why my parent invited her. i can assure you they did really like you. angelica is just like that there's a reason I don't speak to her anymore." he said

"its okay winter. you should be with someone more special than me." she said with an smile.

"want to go home?"

"yes please."

"of course my sweet. im sorry ive upset you."

"its not you. im not mad my sweet. just a little upset."

as winter drove her home he was so angry and upset. he knew how excited aut was to get along with the family she never had. she went upstairs sniffling as she walked up the stairs.

as they got home aut went to go get changed. when she went upstairs.