Missing you

-------- Armin's pov --------

I hear him, drinking. Again. Pouring the burning liquid down his throat, trying to drown out the pain. He holds, a trainees squad badge, blood splattered on it. Tears fall from his eyes, and drop down on to it. It gets soaked in tears, before he finally gets up. He walks over to the mirror, and solutes, tears fall down, he takes of his jacket very violently, and throw it on the ground. As he goes back to holding the badge.

I slowly walk in, but he doesn't notice me, and I pick up his jacket. I hold a needle and thread in hand. I have seen him do this almost every week. He drinks, cries, and repeats. I need to change him, before he does something even worse. I sit on the bed right next to him. He looks at me, eyes red, swollen, and puffy.

"What do you want." He asks, his breath strongly smelling of the alcohol, he has been drinking, this time was more than the usual.

"To help you." I look at his eyes, sadness filled every inch, of them. I need to change that.

"I don't need help," He hiccups.

"Jean, you drown your self in depression, trying to take the pain away, it won't work."

He stays silent, sniffling every so often.

"Why do you have that stuff." He looks at my hand.

"To help you." I motion for the patch, he holds it tighter, as a reaction. He looks at it once more, finally slowly hands it off to me.

I work, quietly, and he there, watching me. I finally finish, and I give him the jacket back . The inside, has the patch right at the heart, where Marco is. He looks at the jacket, tears threating to spill out.

"Thank you," He whispers out. He pulls me into a hug, and finally he lets go.

I walk out of the room taking the bottle with me. I pour the content of the bottle on the grass while I walk back to my room.

-------- Jean's pov --------

I stand against a tree, thinking of what Armin has been doing for me. Sitting there with me that night, sewing the badge onto my jacket. I hear something, and turn to my left, only to see Armin, standing there. He is in the same position that I am, and a funny grumpy face.

"Really Armin?" I laugh out.

He starts laughing, and uncrosses is arms, "What?"

"I swear you are just," I say shaking my head.

"Wonderful, better looking than you, amazing." He says, smirking.

I push, him a little, "No, stupid."

"Hey Jean, wanna go down to a lake I found?" He asks, tilting his head.

"I can't say no, can I?" I say.

"Nope." He says popping the 'p', "Now follow me!"

He starts marching, into the woods, and I follow.

We finally get to a wide opening, and see a beautiful lake.

"Wow."

He turns to look at me, "I know."

We sit on the rocks near the shore, and talk.

-------- Armin's pov --------

From that day, we got closer, Jean starting sitting with me, though Eren, was giving on glares by the handful. He started to show a nice side, I never thought to see.

I start walking down to the lake to meet Jean, when I hear some voices come behide me.

"Ohh look, it is the little gay boy." I turn around to meet, a few people I have seen around, but never talk to .