Auditions

Once they had gotten to the outside of the auditorium that held all the auditioners until they had realised "wait what the fuck is our band name anyway? And have we even actually practiced?" Pointed out dream. "Oh shit your right" agreed Tommy "how about celestial?, that shit sounds sick" said Tubbo. "Sick but we haven't practiced" said Tommy nervously "we can just wing it and hope for the best" ranboo said breaking the silence. Once they got in and registered to get a number to go up from niki they sat down and just chatted for a while until they heard their number being shouted "number 936" announcer puffy said "let's go guys" dream said as the others followed him. "Welcome to auditions what is your band name and name of the one song you will be presenting today? Announcer Conner said. "Our band name is celestial and the song we will be performing is called prodigy" Tommy said as they got their stuff ready.

(Time skip to when they finished performing)

"That was... Excellent! That was one of the best performances I've ever seen!" Announcers puffy and Conner said. "You guys are qualified to do actual shows now!" Said puffy so cheerily.
Once they had left dream checked the time on his watch. "Shit it's 2am" he had said groaning "I better get home,see you guys tomorrow!" Tommy said while running home.

(Time skip to the next day)

Tommy,who was still extremely tired, went through to the living room because they were having a family meeting. Wilbur took Tommy into his hug and wouldn't let go. "So does everyone know why we're here this morning?" Phil said grumpily. "Yes" Wilbur and Techno said. "So as we all should know I installed cameras yes?" Tommys heart pounded inside him. "Shit" he thought to himself. "I'm kinda tired I'm gonna go lay down" he said trying to get out Wilburs hug. "Haha Wilbur let me go please." Tommy said still trying to escape "sorry Tommy but we need to talk about this" Wilbur said hugging Tommy even tighter. "So if we all knew that I installed cameras we should all know that it is stupid to sneak out?" "Mhm" techno replied. "THEN WHY DID I SEE THESEUS SNEAKING OUT HIS WINDOW?" "sorry" Tommy replied shaking,Wilbur could feel tommy shaking as he was holding him.