Chapter 12

I woke up lying on my bed. My head felt heavy when I sat up and my memories of the previous night were a mess. The last thing I remembered was that as soon as my head hit the pillow my surroundings grew dark and I think I passed out.

I looked to the side and saw Danny observing the view outside. 

"You're awake! Guess what, yesterday the band announced that they will be coming to Glory High to experience being a high school boy, starting from today onwards. I hope you're not too shocked about this," Danny blurted out. 

He spun around a few times in the air and then paused amidst, checking my reaction. I was spinning in the head. 

THEM?! COMING TO GLORY HIGH! "No way, that's just a joke. They wouldn't really come, right?" I laughed but stopped because Danny was not laughing along. 

He was dead serious about his words. Ugh! Not like it matters to me. I started to prepare myself for school and dragged my ass out of the house, praying to god that the two popular dudes won't appear in my class.

I climbed the stairs to the fourth floor, where my class is and as I reached the final flight of stairs, I heard some girls gossiping below me. 

Their voices echoed upwards and I managed to make out a few words. 

"Did you hear that...Alex and Carl will be...they are going to be in class...!" 

"REALLY?! The class next to ours?! AHHHH!!!Hold me...faint.." their voices slowly fainted as they walked further and further down the stairs. 

When I reached the top of the stairs, I turned the corner and the first thing in sight was a huge crowd. Mostly consisting of screaming girls, they surrounded the classrooms at the end of the corridor.

I hesitantly walked to the large crowd of buzzing students. While trying to see who was causing this fuss outside of my classroom, I heard Danny screaming over the noise. 

"OH MY GOSH OLIVER! You will never believe it, Alex and Carl have transferred to your classroom! They're literally passing free autographs to your classmates, disgusting!" 

I groaned. "Of course, my class. The only class 2-C, where Fei Qi is in. Such a fortunate event yet an unlucky thing for me!" Having idols in my class is so unlucky. 

Just imagine having to endure the loud screams of the fangirls continuously chasing after them, always confessing to them, then the fans in my own class, every single day would be a living nightmare!