Chapter20: Hide 'N' Seek

The evening carries into the night as the meeting wraps up. Sirens singing out into the sky as police chase a getaway car. Nightcrawlers emerged from their hiding holes and the day people went to bed. Some people scattered along the road leaning against buildings with viles in their hands or on the ground next to them.

"We found the spyware after Lia ran her scan, she said it was like it was sitting in plain sight for her to find. Would you like her to remove it?" asks 2-Fingers with his hands resting behind his back.

Woolverin drums his finger against his desk as it fills the silence while he sits silent. "No. Leave it. Tell her to dig deeper once there's one usually means an investigation. Tell her not to mess with them, just isolate them while feeding them bait. In the end, it's giving us a helping hand. Tell Liona to follow Mr. Biggs and document everything and everyone he meets. What to focus on now is finding the next Void shipment, likely, we've already missed the transaction, so look for the actual product. Whoever he's working for knows how to clean up after themselves. Tell Bosco we need to tighten security, especially on Lex. And I want you to look at Rafael again, he's not just in the city to sightsee."

"Alright-" said 2-Finger before a blue screen appeared between them lighting up Woolvertin's eye.

-hlpe.

A one-word message from Lex, not making any sense as a knot formed in the pit of his stomach.

"That's all," demanded Woolvertin before leaving the room, not waiting for a response.

***

Calling Lia as he peels out of the garage speeding down the road.

"What's up, Bossman?" She asks, answering the call.

"I need you to get me the GPS location for Lex and I needed it yesterday!"

"Running it now and...got it! I'll send you the location. Over and out," shortly after the call ended, Matthew got the live location showing downtown.

Tightening his grip on the wheel until his knuckles turned white before whipping the car to the left, not caring about traffic or cops while it felt like his beating heart was a clock counting down the time in his ears.

Entering downtown slowing down scanning the nightlife of druggies, freaks, whores, and gangsters trying to find Lex. Advertisements floating against buildings look like pop-up windows, lighting up the inside of his car with multiple colors. Cottonmouth numbs the inside of his mouth and a tingling sensation taps against his lips.

A smooth glide down the street frantically glancing between both sides of the road, some prostitutes try to wave him down and yell at his tinted windows but that didn't cause his attention to stray.

As if the front of his car is being pulled down the street by a giant string causing him to turn right onto a small, dimly lit, sidestreet. Time slows down as the cold wind smacks against the windows alerting Matthew to look towards the right.

Slamming on the brakes flinging him into the steering wheel. The alley is dark with only the streetlamps to illuminate a small portion but enough for Matthew to see a figure low to the ground knowing in his heart that was Matthew before glancing at the location spot to the same location. Running towards Lex leaving his door wide open as his hazard lights came on.

The individual sat on the ground with his knees pulled close to his chest hiding his face. His shoulders rose and fell fast zapping Matthew's brain, kneeling to Lex's level. The ground beneath them is covered in different sorts of sticky liquids and the brick building Lex is leaning up against is the same amount of disgust. The streetlamp strobs a few times before steadying out again.

"...Lex?" asks Matthew. His voice quivers a bit as he reaches to pet his blond hair.

Lex's whole body twitches as he looks up feeling how heavy his head has gotten causing him to stop halfway and drag his eyes up the rest of the way.

Noticing his once ocean blue eyes that resemble jewels are now a sage green color swirling around kicking up the mist that's held hostage. His cheeks flushed and hot to the touch, as he fidgets every time Matthew pets his head.

"...Matt..."

Lex sounded horse causing him not to finish his name, rolled his eyes closed before looking at Matthew again.

"Hot..." he said as he pulled open the side of his shirt that was held together by one button, drawing attention to his messy clothes and bruises around his shoulders and lower stomach. His pants button was undone and a button missing from his shirt but that was it.

Forcing down his bubbling anger as he focuses more on his safety first.

"Let's get you home," Matthew said, picking him up with one arm supporting his back and the other underneath his legs.

Gently laying him in the passenger seat not bothering with the seatbelt before he got in to drive them home.

Squirming in his seat moaning and groaning, his eyes are open but his consciousness is fading. Matthew tried to ignore his passenger who was currently palming his crotch noticing an erection.

Swerving the car a little before pulling them back, clearing his tightening throat. It was hard paying attention to the highway as they were coming up to a stop light. Three small floating orbs the colors in order from red, yellow, and green.

"Lex... Are you," Cough. "alright?"

"...I'm... hot..." Lex confesses, stretching his leg across Matthew's lap.

"Mm..." groans out Matthew, gripping the wheel as his jaw flexes.

"Help...please," please outs Lex, squirming lower in his seat and pulling down his zipper pulling Matthew's attention finally over. Baby blue boxers holding his throbbing leaking erection.

Lex didn't pull down his boxers to reveal anything further but that didn't stop him from gripping his cock.

Matthew slams his head against his wheel slapping his mind back to driving right before the light turns green. The tinted windows stopped anyone from seeing in thankfully, as well as the empty road making the ride easier than it is.