O2

page two
›› ‹‹

Rinne's brows slightly furrowed.

The unusual amount of stares she's earning from peers must be a product of her imagination. Despite the busy crowd, she finds several pairs of eyes staring at her from time to time. It wasn't unusual at first as she was never a wallflower to begin with. Her presence is well felt by the people in her grade — but for her it wasn't to an extent that would make people stare.

"Look! There's another one with the same shirt as me"Jia subtly brushed her shoulder to Rinne's.

"That's like the third? Actually fourth person who matches with me"She says.

Jia's eyes diverts to her friend beside her, and noticed the puzzled look on her face. She lightly nudges her with her elbow to get her attention.

"What's up?"

Rinne heard her ask, causing her to relax her tensed brows from knitting together.

"I haven't seen a person wearing a similar shirt to mine yet"Rinne stated.

"I don't think I've seen one either"Jia agreed. "Maybe they decided to not show up at all"

Their loitering soon led them to class 3 — B, where Miwa is standing by the entrance holding an advertisement sign. Rinne observed how the girl's eyes lit up; lips turning up into a smile to greet them.

"Isn't your shift tomorrow?"Rinne uttered confused as she looks at Miwa.

"Yup, I'm just temporarily standing in for one of our classmates who went to pick up the supplies delivery downstairs"The latter replied with a smile.

"Have you seen inside yet?"Miwa follows up with a question.

"No, but I think I should"

The girl by the entrance gave way for her to enter. As Jia was about to follow Rinne inside, a flash of a camera stopped her. Her eyes glanced to her right, to see the boy she suspects the most when it comes to candid photos. Clyde has this smile on his face that contradicts to the expression she has.

"Aren't you that fond of your camera"Jia sarcastically wept as she covered his camera's lenses.

"You can say that"He laughed — pulling away his camera from his face.

"At this point Jia should be your permanent muse"

They turn their heads to Miwa's chime; looking at the playful grin on her lips.

Jia crossed her arms. "I rather not, he probably just 'enjoys' being the paparazzi of the school"Her remark brought Clyde to slip out a chuckle.

"Let's see if your tough side can handle our horror house"He diverts the topic.

"Me and my friend just began our shifts so i think it would be the best time to experience our attraction"

Clyde suggested knowing it would be entertaining to see their reactions to what his class prepared for this school festival. From Jia's eyes, she seemed unprovoked with his challenge. She reassured him of her word of visiting their horror house before he left.