Thank you!

Hi everyone! I would like to thank all of you who are reading, voting and commenting on my stories! It means so much to me and I have decided to enter the Wattys 2015 on both my stories, The Ride and UNKNOWN NUMB3R so I would really appreciate if you guys could vote, comment and share my stories!

I know I probably won't win but I would really like everyone's support! Again thanks so much for everything, you've all made me so happy and made my summer better!
•••••••••••••••••••••

I truly don't think I thank you all enough so I would just like to recognize some of the nicest people that I've met on Wattpad.

Pukuls ~ Thank you so much for your votes and comments! And thank you for the covers as well! You are the first person I met on Wattpad and you are so sweet! Your stories are soooooooo good and I'm still fangirling about May and David kissing! Also still confused who to ship on, Bus Love! Everyone please go check out her stories, vote, comment and share them! She is entering the Wattys 2015 also so go give her some support! You guys also need to check out, Youth Group trust me it's definitely worth it!

Sniffles142 ~ You are a really good friend of mine on Wattpad! You always wonder when I'm going to update my story, The Ride and it makes me so happy! You vote and comment the sweetest comments! Your story, He Stole My Teddy Bear is soooooo awesome! I love April and Reece so much they just need together already! And skittles are amazing! I have a feeling that later April won't think of Reece as a purple skittle anymore, I think she'll think of him as a red skittle! Everyone go read her story right now!

Shaunta1997 ~ Girl your comments are so sweet! It made me so very happy when you commented, "My favorite author updated!!!!!" That was probably the best comment I have ever gotten! Thank you so much for your votes and comments and taking time to actually read my stories! I really need to check out your stories sometime they seem very interesting! Everyone go check out her stories I bet you they are absolutely amazing!

xxxTragicBeautyxxx ~ Let me tell you, your comments really make my day! I'm so glad that you enjoy my story, UNKNOWN NUMB3R so much! Your stories, Skinny and Saving Jane are absolutely amazing, I'm really glad I found them! It is really sad but so good at the same time. I really want to read more!!! I'm planning on reading your other stories soon because they also look amazing! Everyone go check out her stories! I promise you will not regret it!

infinityandbeyo ~ OMG her stories, Her Life In Chats and Prescott High are just so awesome! Ever since the first chapter of the first Her Life In Chats I was hooked! I'm glad Wendy has her story now! Thank you so much for your votes and comments I can't tell you how much they mean to me! Everyone go check out her stories they are so amazing and Her Life In Chats #1 is entered in the Wattys 2015 so go give her some support and vote and comment!

woopsydaysee ~ You are so awesome! You always comment and vote on my story, UNKNOWN NUMB3R and it makes me so happy! Your covers are amazing by the way, Everyone go check out her covers and request for one! Just don't overwhelm her lol! Thanks so much for everything and for the cover you made for UNKNOWN NUMB3R!

_turquoisewalls ~ Your story, My Problems Not Yours is soooo good I cannot wait for the next update! I so glad you like my story, vote and comment on it! I'm planning on checking out your other story, City Boy when it comes out! I will check out the Sneak Peek whenever I can though! Again thanks so much and everyone go check out her stories I promise you they are awesome!

FireHeart13 ~ I was so happy to see that when I opened Wattpad I had a bunch of votes and comments from you! That really made my day and I'm super happy you like my story and think I should enter it into the Wattys 2015! (I did now!) I hope you enjoy the rest of the story and I hope to read some of your stories! Everyone go check out her stories! I bet they are amazing, I can't wait to check them out!

packable ~ I would just like to thank you so very much for your comments and votes. Just like Fireheart13, I opened Wattpad and had a lot of votes and comments from you which made me so very happy! I'm planning on checking out your stories sometime and I saw some of your stories had the Total Drama Island characters on there and I'm obsessed with TDI (not as much as I used to thought) Also I saw Five Nights at Freddy's on one of your covers, I used to play Five Nights at Freddy's but I get scared pretty easily so I don't play them anymore:( Anyways everyone go check out the TDI stories (I really like TDI lol) and other stories!

thewhiterabbit84 ~ Thank you so very much for voting and commenting on, The Ride! It means so much to me and I love your story, The Rebel and the Daredevil! It is such a great idea! Everyone go read her stories I can't even begin to tell you how amazing The Rebel and the Daredevil is!!!!!!!

opxnsouls ~ I'm so glad that we got to read your story, Back for You in the summer book club! It is truly amazing and thank you so much for all your wonderful comments and votes they really boost my confidence! I can't wait to read more of your story! Everyone please go check out her book right now! It is really good I promise!

lost_galaxies ~ I'm so glad I was paired up with you to read your story, Dear Daylight. I think we were only suppose to read 3 chapters but yours was so amazing I had to read on! That story was so amazing and touched my heart! Thank you for the votes and comments on my story, The Ride! I plan on reading more of your stories because I'm sure they'll be as good as Dear, Daylight! Everyone go check out her stories!

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone of you guys. I can't explain how happy I am that I met such wonderful people on Wattpad that like my stories and I like theirs! You guys are so awesome and I really thought it would be a good idea to thank all of you individually and all together! Thank you all so so so much and have fun reading and writing stories! Don't give up even if you feel like your story won't get that popular because there will always be one person that comes across your story and falls in love with it! One person commenting a bunch of times and voting saying they love your book so much, is a lot better than just a bunch of votes because the person is actually expressing how they feel about your story.

Well that was long but I hope you enjoyed my thank yous😀 I'll update soon until next time~ Arataly