Chapter 2: From Happy to Hazbin Hotel!

After Matt aka the new DeadPool defeated the exorcists as well as shot their leader in the dick, the anti-hero went on to find this person named Charlie Morningstar the daughter of Lucifer. So he was skipping around the streets trying to find out where he should start looking for the princess of hell.

DeadPool(Matt): Mhmhmhm

DeadPool(Matt): Mhmhmhm...princess, princess, where can I find you? Who would have known that hell was so crowded it would not be easy to spot a certain someone though I do not even know what the princess looks like, maybe I should ask someone for directions even if they are assholes. But first I need somewhere to put these exorcists weapons. I am getting tired of carrying them.

Before he said anther thing a golden letter appeared in front of him. Matt took the letter and read what it said and it was a letter from his God and Adam from his universe.

Dear Matthew Roberts,

We just want to say we appreciated for what you have done and took care of the exorcist army, Adam laughed so hard when he saw his counterpart get humiliated as well as getting his dick blown off by you. Anyway I forgot to give you something else and I hope you like it and it something in your style. It will help out while you are in Hell. It's completely armored so nothing could happen and it's exorcists proof. Enjoy it and due help the princess of Hell with redemption of sinners.

From, God Father of All Creations

Ps, I also gave you Wandless magic to use in case you need it before sending you off.

The next thing Matt knew the letter disappears and the next thing that appeared was an armored vehicle with DeadPool face logo on the side and let's just say Matt was going have a lot of fun driving that sucker on the streets.

DeadPool(Matt): Ooh that is what I am talking about! I always wanted to drive one of those things

DeadPool(Matt): Ooh that is what I am talking about! I always wanted to drive one of those things. Now I get too, at least I have somewhere to put all these weapons that I got after killing those pigeons as well as shooting their chicken man in the dick. Also thank you God for giving me magic to use that makes things more exciting.(DeadPool saids while loading all the weapons into his new ride)