𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭

Hello, my name is Izenin, but my best friend calls me Ize. We've been obsessing over this boy band since we were little kids, and today we finally get to see their concert! I let out the biggest squeal as my best friend called me a weirdo, but I didn't care. My computer is filled with saved pictures of them, and we gossip about their latest news like others would with their idols.

As we were getting ready, my mom called me down the stairs. My other best friend since kindergarten, Konan, laughed as he saw me all dressed up for a night out. Konan feels like an older brother sometimes, which can be a bit uncomfortable, but it's okay. My best friend from earlier, Nissa, has been in love with one of the band members since we entered high school. Nissa, short for La Nissa, is a huge social media star, and it's hard going out in public with her sometimes. But today, it's all about our idol.

Just as we were about to leave, my phone buzzed with a notification: "Surprise meet-and-greet with the band for the first 100 fans at the venue!" My heart raced as we dashed out the door, hoping to be among the lucky few. The streets were buzzing with excitement as we joined a crowd of fans, all eagerly waiting for the chance of a lifetime. The air was electric, and I could feel the thrill of the night ahead. This wasn't just any concert; it was going to be an unforgettable adventure.

---

:

---

We're all here, and my best friend Nissa and I are staring at each other, smiling from ear to ear. As our idols get on stage, we all let out cheers and squeals of joy and adoration. My idol—finally, I see him in person for once. His name is Hua Laun, and he comes from a big family in the entertainment industry. It's so exciting; I read his newspapers, follow up on his podcasts, and adore him so much.

As the meet and greet happens, for a second, it was as if we locked eyes with each other. His voice is so interesting—loud but silent at the same time. It was as if the world stopped spinning as he reached his hand out to greet all of his fans. Suddenly, he grabs ahold of my hand and says hello to me, but it felt like he was saying hello to the whole crowd. Gosh, I could just faint from all of this! I stay confident and nod as he lets go and walks around the crowd, saying his hellos. Nissa looks at me and just laughs as she says, "Oh, little Ize, how adorable! I think you may have scared him away." I just roll my eyes at her as she posts on Instagram. My heart is still pounding, and heat is rising. An hour passes, and the meet and greet is over.

Suddenly, all the lights dimmed, and the beats of the music started playing. As they began to sing, we all sang along with them in amazement. The beat and lyrics cloud my eyes as emotions were lifted from me. The songs are so beautiful and well-written, it was as if we were hearing our idols' emotions.

But then, out of nowhere, the music stops abruptly. The crowd falls silent, confused. A spotlight shines on Hua Laun, who looks intensely at the audience. "I have a surprise for one lucky fan," he announces. The crowd buzzes with anticipation. My heart races faster than ever. "Ize," he calls out, and my breath catches. He gestures for me to come forward. With trembling legs, I make my way to the stage. Hua Laun smiles warmly and whispers, "Ready for an adventure?" Before I can respond, the stage floor opens up, revealing a hidden passageway. He takes my hand, and we descend together, leaving the crowd gasping in wonder.

We find ourselves in a secret underground chamber filled with glowing lights and mysterious artifacts. Hua Laun explains, "This is where the magic of our music is born. Tonight, you get to be a part of it." The excitement and thrill of this unexpected journey make my heart soar. As we explore the chamber, I realize that this night is not just about meeting my idol—it's about discovering a world of wonder and magic that I never knew existed.

---

---

As we wandered through the room filled with valuable memories and items, he explained that each piece held significance to his band. I remembered that he wasn't the original lead singer, having known the band since I was young. It made sense, but he seemed so young himself. My curiosity grew, but I decided to just listen for now. Smiling, I tried to focus on his words. He sighed and stopped talking as we began to walk again. Suddenly, I blurted out, "Why did you decide to become a singer?"

His face fell, and he looked disappointed, but he quickly masked it with an awkward smile. My chest tightened, feeling like I had said something wrong. "It was my mother's idea," he said, forcing a smile. "She was a huge singer here, and I'm just following in her footsteps."

As we walked back to the crowd, I noticed a girl standing next to the most expensive car there. My heart skipped a beat when I realized she was looking directly at Laun. She kind of looked like him but older. My friend Nissa hit me on the head and told me it was strange to stare at people. Shaking my head, I saw the tall blonde lady walk away, and my idol got back up on stage. It was like a dream come true.

The crowd roared with excitement as he took the microphone. The energy was electric, and the music was intoxicating. Laun's voice soared through the air, capturing everyone's attention. I couldn't help but feel a surge of admiration and pride. This wasn't just a concert; it was a moment that would be etched in my memory forever.

After the performance, we mingled with the crowd, sharing stories and laughter. Laun's earlier words lingered in my mind, adding a layer of depth to his persona. He wasn't just a talented singer; he was someone carrying on a legacy, driven by a deep connection to his family. The night ended with fireworks lighting up the sky, a perfect ending to an unforgettable evening.