𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

it was monday.. Ize sat up from her bed but then folded her knees in laying her head on them texting her mom

𝐈𝐳𝐞: i'm not going too school today mom, hope you understand 𝟔:𝟏𝟓𝐚𝐦

𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢: Of course honey i'll see you after work get some sleep baby..𝟔:𝟐𝟎𝐚𝐦

Lucile's pov

   i have too get ready for work, hopefully i can talk too that student about her home life even though it's none of my business, she is the top student of senior year, its not good for her.

Lucile exited her house and looked at the house down the road , all the lights off , it was so quiet you could still hear the morning birds song. Lucile had an eery feeling of uncalmness so she got in her car driving to school where she teaches art.

Konans Pov

okay okay we see her today and we definitely messed up at lunch with her... That's okay we're still best friends, gosh what was i thinking, this early into the school year? she's probably shank me too death if i got any clingier you know what it's fine it's fine innn outtt he said breathing, getting onto instagram he saw luans post "Traveling too chicago wish me luck everyone!"

..he is kinda cu- he shook his head and slapped his own mouth, what the hell konan?! he sound out loud too himself getting dressed and heading off too school.

He met with nissa but there was no sign of Ize anywhere , "hey where's ize it's like the second day of school and she's not here?" yea weird i know konan said itching his neck thinking of what he did at lunch..

"Soooo-" the bell rang "alright see you after homeroom KoKo" wich was konans nickname from nissa he smiled and waved walking to his homeroom that's when he noticed mrs Hua looked more restless than usual hmm wonder what's going on with everyone today, no ize, beautiful art teacher with eye bags, Nissa being suspicious? weird he shrugged and walked back

Nissas pov

Great as soon as i was gonna tell konan about my relationship the bell had too ring she sat at her desk blabbing too herself that's when her home room teacher mrs hua stared at her Nissa sat up straight and coughed putting her elbows off the table , "Nissa can i speak too you after 1st bell?" Mrs hua said, oh yeah yeah alright yeah nissa nodded heavily.

        the bell rang

"Nissa" yes mrs hua? "

"Where's izenin at?" oh i'm not sure , she didn't come today i guess "Do you know why?"

no i don't mrs hua sorry , ill check and update you .. "thank you but don't worry about it i'll stop by after school" Nissa raised her eyebrow umm mrs why would you do tha- "She's my neighbor , and my student so i'm worried if something happened in the neighborhood while i was sleeping" she made an fast lie not really knowing why she cared so much of the little girl who she randomly met.

Hmm weird nissa thought too herself , but she does have a point i'll stop by after dinner with my mom and konan too i guess.

——-

—————

                           At Lunch

    Hey konan!! Nissa yelled loudly trying too catch up with the boy "ooohhh nissa hey didn't see you, what's up?" Sooo ize skipped school today i guess, she's probably sick wanna go with me and my mom after dinner too see if she's okay?