ZeNith's Imprisoned (²)

The Black Ambulance kidnapped them and took them to the middle of Europe, to a secret facility on a mountain in the Czech Republic. While there were organ mafias and more abnormal things inside the facility, they noticed something inside the facility. There was no gravity inside. They were sitting upside down on the ceiling. That's what they actually thought. Emmy untied herself after a long struggle, but ZeNith could not untie herself. Emmy left the room she was in when no one was around and started exploring the surroundings. Since there were almost no cameras and no one in the area they were in, he quickly explored this side of the facility and found ZeNith in a room. While he was looking for a sharp tool in that area to save him from there, a soldier entered through a door. He immediately hid in a room, but as soon as the soldier saw that he was not in his room, he notified him via radio. Other soldiers who came to the area examined the surroundings thoroughly, but could not find Emmy. He found a chisel and went into a room, silently closing and locking the door. When one of the soldiers forced the handle of the room's door and realized that it was locked, he left to check the other rooms. When Emmy sighed and turned around, Zeus welcomed her.

Emmy was very scared because she was sitting on the ceiling with her hands and arms tied, covered in blood. Emmy cut his chains and saved him from there, but he would regret it later. The soldiers thought that Emmy might have gone out and as soon as the facility left area C, they went to Zeus and ZeNith and cut her chains, but there was a problem. The soldiers knocked ZeNith unconscious again. It would take days for him to wake up again. After locking her in a closet in a room that could be opened from inside and outside, a soldier saw Emmy and Zeus, who were looking for a way out of the facility by throwing the key through the small hole and shot them from behind, wounding Zeus. Emmy saved her own life and pulled Zeus to a corner, quickly entered the ventilation and closed the door, and as soon as the soldier entered the room. When he looked around a bit, he saw Zeus and informed him about the facility.

-I saw Emmy. President Zeus is injured...