Thirty Seven

*WARNING: sexual content*

ALESSIA AMATO

"Alessia?" Liam appears in the kitchen

He probably realised that he left his phone and came back for it. His brows are furrowed as he takes in the view. He looks attractive with his tall height and broad shoulders, muscles covered with elegant, expensive clothing. His dark hair styled and blue eyes searching my face.

"Why would you put a chip inside of me?" I'm surprised by my voice not wavering.

"Alessia..." The man starts, his handsome face serious, jaw clenching.

"You're sick. I'm leaving." Throwing my hands, I move towards the bedroom which also unfortunately means towards where Liam is standing.

"Alessia, wait." He says as I pass him, his intoxicating scent attacking my nostrils.

"Who even does that?" I scoff in disbelief. "All of this is so wrong."

"Stop. Listen to me." The man's deep voice fills my ears as he grabs my arm in a firm grip, missing my bruised wrist.

"No! You're crazy, Liam. You need help." I say, facing him, my chest moving furiously with my heavy breaths. "I'm not staying here." I decide.

I refuse to let this happen to me. He put a chip inside of my body, for fuck's sake. He almost killed a man with a gun. This can't be truly happening. My heart is beating like crazy and my hands haven't stopped trembling.

I stare into the icy depths of his piercing eyes which are staring at me, determination brimming inside of them. His jaw is still clenched and the hold he has on me hasn't loosened.

"You can't leave me." The man furrows his brows, his nostrils flaring.

"I can and I will." I squint my eyes at him. "This isn't normal! Can't you see?" I ask.

Does he really not realise how wrong his actions are? Does he think what he's doing is right? Who behaves this way? Like a criminal, a psychopath. All of this is so disturbing in so many ways.

"Alessia, please." He pleads, fear creeping into his eyes as he pulls me towards him.

"Let me go." I try to pull my arm away from his steel grip.

"Don't leave me, I need you, Alessia." Liam reaches for my other hand and leans his face towards me, trying to catch my attention. "I can't breathe when you're not with me." Desperation fills his voice while his minty breath fans my face.

Sadness strangles my heart and I feel a lump in my throat. My gut twists at how scared the man before me looks and my lips tremble. I'm also scared...

I'm scared to be alone again. I don't want to lose Liam and what we have built together. I don't want to say goodbye to his touches, his warmth, his voice. But what we've built is clearly built on lies and deception.

Now I'm also scared of him. He's been lying to me and violated my rights by doing something against my will. I look into his wild eyes.

"Let me go, Liam! This isn't healthy." I sob as tears fall down my hot cheeks.

"Alessia, please, you have to understand that all I've ever done is to keep you safe." He shakes my arms as if trying to hammer his words into my head.

Red colours his cheeks and I feel a drop of sweat down my spine. I feel like there's no oxygen in the room which seems smaller than before. The only other thing I can hear besides Liam's hoarse voice is ringing in my ears.
Am I hyperventilating?

"Stop. Stop lying to me!" I thrash against his hold.

He's so close to me, his voice so loud and smell so strong. I feel like his hot touch is burning my skin. If I don't get away, I might just faint.

"Listen to me, love. I'd never do anything to hurt you." His voice breaking catches my attention and I glance at his beautiful face, as tears shockingly dance down it. "Can't you see how much I care for you?"

I open my mouth but I can't find any words. I have learned that Liam can't contain his emotions, he only deceives others with his emotionless mask, when truly he is a ticking bomb waiting to explode with multitudes of raw feelings. Anger, frustration, fear and love. This man is wrathful, protective, possessive and unmerciful.

However I'd never expect to see such desperation and tears of despair from him. My heart clenches and I can't breathe.

"All I've ever done is to protect you because I love you, Alessia!" He shouts as I gasp for air.

"No. You're lying." I shake my head.
This isn't happening. That can't be true. He's lying.

"Alessia, I love you." He shakes me again, his eyes just as red as the rest of his face.

Liam suddenly grabs my head and pulls me towards him, his soft lips smashing against mine. The strong kiss brutal and raw. Our tears mixing as our cheeks rub against each other, his warm tongue battling against mine and I still can't breathe.

"I love you so much." He says as I gasp for air, although he still comes back for more.

His moves frantic as he picks me up with one hand, the other still holding the back of my head, not letting me escape from his punishing lips. I find myself grabbing onto his face, clearly feeling self sabotaging because I just can't stop myself from wanting him. Needing him.

Is this what love is? Something so powerful, leaving you helpless against it? Turning the fickle, human heart into a masochist craving the other person even though it hurts so much? How can I stand against this all consuming feeling?

The strong man lays me down on the soft bed when we find ourselves in the bedroom. He abandons my lips for my neck and chest, sucking and kissing my skin. His big hands get ahold of my top and pull it off me, exposing my breasts. He quickly follows, disposing of his shirt, his massive chest moving with heavy breaths.

"I feel like I'm dying when I'm not with you." Liam says against my lips when he straddles me once again.

My hands greedily explore his shoulders and muscled arms, his skin warm to the hungry touch. I can hear him unbuckling his belt and then he's onto my shorts, pulling them off my legs.

His mouth travels down to my chest, finding my breast and I moan as he sucks on my nipple, grazing the sensitive skin with his teeth. I grab onto his soft hair while his hand kneads my other breast.

The room is filled with hot breaths and throaty groans. He pulls away all too soon and stands at the end of the bed, taking off his trousers, his dark gaze never leaving my trembling body.

 He pulls away all too soon and stands at the end of the bed, taking off his trousers, his dark gaze never leaving my trembling body