DD💚

DD's pov
12:32 PM
At his house

          I was at my house playing GTA with a couple of friends. I didn't know, no other people other than my friends. We were going around talking to girls for fun and entertainment, until we got to this one server. I saw this girl, her voice was fine asf, like it turned me on- ok anyways she sounded like that one streamer that me and the boys was eyeing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
1:00 AM
At her house

      I was streaming for my fans since I haven't streamed in a while. I was tired but I wanted to keep playing the game. My chat kept saying that my celeb crush was in here but I ignored it knowing how my fans can joke about things alot.

      A few minutes later into the game I saw the drill rapper DD Osama also my celeb crush, we were both 17 years old, I had a crush on him, and I'm sure he has a crush on me due to the things I see online, but you can't trust everything you see online they say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DD's POV
1:30
At his house

       I decided to talk to her since it was probably gonna be my first and last time actually having a chance to talk to her. "aye what's up Mama"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV
1:34
At her house

       "Aye what's up Mama" I heard as I saw another game character on the side of me, seeing that it was DD. I looked at the chat shocked for a moment and then says something back to him "hey, who is you?". "DD Osama you know who I am stop playing wimmie" "Oh ok" I said laughing a bit, "Whatchu want?"  "You" I got flustered and started laughing but a little bit of confidence hit me. "Gimme ya number then"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DD's POV
1:38
At his house

      I was surprised, she said "Gimme ya number then" I dm'ed her on Instagram, giving her my number.
After a few more minutes of flirting and playing, she ended her stream and got off of the game so I did the same. We texted and even FaceTimed and went to sleep together. She is definitely the one.

Everybody thank ITSZURIBICH for this request and i thank you for being my first reader to comment I hope you liked it 💕

  403 words