Jayklickin🌺

It was a rainy weekend, a cozy weekend should I say. You and Jay were cuddling even though y'all were just best friends, y'all were very close. When I say close I mean kissing, cuddling, flirting and things of that nature, if you wanna call it friends with benefits you can call it that.

Y/N's POV
11:24 PM
At Jay's house

          Me and Jay were in his bed chilling and talking. "You be talking to other men?" He said in a jokingly surprised voice. "Yeah, we aren't dating" I said laughing a bit. "Just know, none of them gon have you." He said in a low tone making it more relaxing since it was raining. "And what you gon do if I do get a boyfriend?" "Imma fuck you in front him, make him jealous and mad." I was surprised and made a shocked face. "Gimme a kiss" he said acting like he didnt just say the most atrocious thing ever. I gave him a passionate kiss, making him moan into the kiss.

      Few minutes later, we were still chilling and cuddling with each other.
Rain was really nice and calming, and the touch of Jay holding me was very warm, "you know I love you right?" He said with his deep voice that makes me fold everytime. "Yea I love you too" we shared a kiss and fell asleep. First was me and second was Jay. I love cozy nights with Jay.

So? How was it? You can also thank bz8yjds6wzprivater19 for this request! I hope you like this story. I don't think it's the best but it's what I can give 🙂‍↔️😝❤️