OY reaction to you sleeping on the kitchen counter

DD: He sees you on the counter and starts laughing at you because you had chips in your mouth while you were sleeping. He took a couple of pictures of you, then carried you to the room and onto the bed.

Notti: He looked at you on the counter and busted out laughing, running around the house, he even fell on the ground really hard making you wake up. "I'm sorry baby," He said while still  laughing, you noticed where you were and went to the bedroom, with a laughing notti following behind you.(Silly baby)

Ddot: He saw you on the counter, laughed for a bit and woke you up. "Baby, baby wake up" he said shaking you awake. You woke up and saw that you were on the counter, making a confused face making him laugh even more, as he took you to the bedroom.

Jayklickin: He walked into the kitchen seeing you on the counter made him chuckle. He picked you up and took you into the bedroom tucking you into bed as he did the same, falling into a slumber.

Jstar: He came out of the bathroom from taking a shower, because you and him had just came back from a party. And you were SO drunk and sleepy that you went to the kitchen and fell asleep on the counter. Jstar saw you and shook his head and smiled, picking you up and putting you in bed.

Dudeylo: Dudey was in the bedroom minding his business, and you were in the living room. You wanted something to eat so you went to the kitchen and got some fruit, and started eating it on the counter. You started to get tired and fell asleep on the counter. Few minutes later, Dudey called for you, "baby, where you at?" No response. He came in the kitchen and saw you sleeping, he smiled and stood in between your legs and woke you up softly, "baby wake up" you didnt wake up so he just carried you to the bedroom. (You gotta love Dudey😍)

Bloodie: Bloodie was at the studio and you were waiting for him to come home. You sat on the counter because you had just got done cooking dinner. You ate your food and waited a bit more. You eventually got tired of waiting and fell asleep on the counter. About one hour later he came home, noticing you on the counter, smiling with his pretty, iced out, grillz (is that how you spell it 😭) . He put his stuff down and took you to the bedroom.

Deeplay4keeps😍: You were baking some cookies since you wanted something sweet to eat. You got tired but tried to stay up so you wouldn't burn the cookies. Few minutes later, you fell asleep (smh🤦‍♀️) . Dee came out of the room, and saw you sleeping on the counter, he shook his head and took the cookies out of the oven, surprisingly they weren't burnt. He covered them up so bugs or anything would get on them. He picked you up and kissed you, and put you in bed. He got in bed also, saying "goodnight mama" with his deep voice. And fell asleep.

Edot: You were sleeping on the counter, because you were getting a late night snack and you were still sleepy so you fell asleep on the counter. Edot came out of you guy's shared bedroom and got a glass of water not noticing you at first, he turned around and saw you on the counter. He jumped making the cold water fall on his bare chest, "ah!". You woke up because of how loud he screamed. He saw you wake up. "My bad baby wha- why are you on the counter?" You looked around in confusion not giving an answer. He ignored you, smiling, pick you up and takes you back to the bedroom.

Hoodstardotty: Dotty was in the bedroom playing the game with his friends. And you were in the kitchen... sleeping. Few minutes later, Dotty got hungry and went to the kitchen, only to see you sleeping on the counter. He smiled, kissed you and took you to the bedroom, sat you in his lap as he continued playing the game

THE END🌹