Lost & Found

*Disclaimer* - I do not own the copyright to Kingdom Hearts or Honkai: Star Rail. All rights and characters belong to their respective copyright owners.

________________________________________________________________________________

*A/N* - Hey there, everyone checking this story out. For those familiar with me and my past Genshin Impact work, this has been a long time coming. For everyone else, thanks for checking this story out. It's not every day that the mention of a Kingdom Hearts and Honkai: Star Rail story gets brought up. But now here we are. Ever since Star Rail was released, I've been along the ride and getting accustomed and familiar with the world, or should I say worlds that the game has included. Hence, I figured it would be time to toss my hat in the ring and give this story a shot. So, let's get right to the fun part, shall we?

This story will be taking place after Kingdom Hearts 3 Re: Mind. For those unfamiliar or not caught up with the events that happened in KH3... well, that will be a bit hard to explain. However, for those familiar then you'll have no problem jumping into this story. Moreover, on the Honkai: Star side of things this story will be set after the events of Penacony. There won't be a set timeframe for when this takes place, but it will try to fall in line with what's happening throughout the main story that's currently progressing. Hints and mentions will be key, but a new story not only for the Astral Express but also for the Keyblade's Chosen One, Sora.

Thanks again for checking this story out and I'll leave you here for now. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Stars.

As far as the eye could see. That was the first thing that Sora could see as he slowly opened his eyes. Along with the sense of feeling coming back to him which forced him to move his head around. It was at this point that he started to notice his surroundings and realized that something was up.

"Huh? What's... where am I?"

Sitting up now, the spiky-haired brunette began to pat himself down while glancing around. The sight before him made no sense at all. Around him were circular pedestals that all connected with bridges leading to the other platforms. And in the center was a large pedestal that had a strange yellow glowing wave-like feature to it. This was something that he'd never seen before. Not only that, but by examining the ceiling above him he could see what appeared to be a glass ceiling with stars in the background.

"...What?'

Pulling himself up, the Keyblade wielder began to give the place another glance while he was about to check his pockets when a random voice rang out across the room.

"Welcome to Herta's Space Station."

The voice sounded like a girl's voice which left the boy even more confused about where he was now.

"Herta? I don't think I've ever met a Herta before... have I?"

Realizing that he should give himself another look around, Sora began checking his clothes and noticed that nothing looked to be damaged. He was still in the attire that he received before the start of the Keyblade War. Not only that, but he also noticed that his arms and legs were bruised... nor did they look like they had been hurt at all.

A sigh of relief left his lips as he now began to check his pockets. With a large grasp, he pulled out several strange-looking items that appeared to be charms. Better yet, these were known as keychains which allowed for his weapon to change drastically. Both appearance-wise and the fundamental nature of the charm. Magic was to thank for that.