Unpacking

Blair's P.O.V

               I was still sitting in the car with my mouth hung open staring at the house. Johnny noticed and laughed while saying,"close your mouth Blair you'll catch flies." I closed my mouth and giggled. I got out the car with my diary in my hands and walked into the house while Johnny carried the bags because apparently he says, I quote, 'its a manly job Blair you wouldn't understand'. I don't even know what to say about that so I just let him have his fun.

              I walked up the stairs and saw a door with my name on it. I opened the door and smiled widely at my room. It wasn't too girly and fancy,it was simple and cozy. I loved it!(Pic. Up above) It even had a window seat for me! I set my diary on the window seat and sprinted down the stairs to Johnny and bear hugged him. He laughed and hugged back. Once we let go, I turned to my bags and sighed. Well,time to unpack...........

*After unpacking*

                     I was finally finished! I am exhausted! I jumped on my bed and sighed. Johnny walked by the door and laughed. I playfully glared at him and he held his hands up in surrender and said,"I'm glad your tired because you'll need your sleep for school tomorrow." School?!?! I groaned and stuffed my face in my pillow while he, yet again, laughed at me. I got up and put some black sweats and a white tank top on,put my hair up in a messy bun,did my bathroom routine,and laid down in my comfortable new bed. I wonder if the people at the school will like me? Are they nice? I shook these thoughts off and let sleep consume me with one thought in mind. I'm not gonna trust so easily this year..........