Moving In

Blair's P.O.V               

                Johnny and I were in the car and were driving for what seems like forever. I started to write in my diary. It holds all of my thoughts and feelings I haven't dared to tell anyone else. If anyone ever read this I wouldn't know whether to be afraid of what they'll do with my secrets or what they'll think of me when they find out.

                                                                                                                                                                        6-25-15

Dear Diary,

          Its official. We really are moving to L.A. California. I don't know whether to be sad,relieved, or nervous that we've finally left our home town full of faces of sympathy or people pitying us. We're moving to make a fresh start in this place. I have this gut feeling that moving here will change everything,but I don't know if this is a good change or a bad change. I guess only time will tell.

        Questions are whirling through my mind like a tornado. Will the people there like me? What's the house look like? Are the people there nice? Will they except me there? Johnny always fits into every place we move like he always belonged there and then there's me. The misfit of the family. Well,I should go. Johnny said we'll arrive there in about 5 minutes. Wish me luck!

                                                                                                                                                              Blair Michaels. 

             Five minutes later,we arrived at this humongous house with a pool (pic. At the top) and everything. I stared amazed and Johnny and went and grabbed our bags. I sure hope this place will do me some good..............