New School

Blair's P.O.V

                 Beeeeepppp!!!!! I groaned and slammed my face into my pillow as if it was gonna block the sound out. It didn't work. I sat up grumbling and turned it off. Stupid alarm clocks. I got up and did my daily routine and got dressed. I blow dried my hair and brushed it into natural waves and put some lip gloss on my lips. I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs to see Johnny eating breakfast. 

                   I looked at the table and saw he made me some eggs,bacon,and toast. I smiled at him and ate my breakfast. I hugged him goodbye and grabbed my keys for my red and black motorcycle. I put my diary in my bag and walked out the door to my motorcycle. I got on and put my helmet on and started it up. Then, I road to school on it. Once I arrived at school, I saw everyone staring at me and I mentally groaned. Great,just what I needed. I took my helmet off and heard some gasps. I locked it up and grabbed my bag walking right into the school without glancing at anyone around me.

                   I walked to the door with the sign that said 'OFFICE' and walked in. I saw the receptionist lady look up and smile at me. "You must be Blair Michaels." She stated and I nodded. She typed in some stuff and handed me my schedule and locker number. I walked to my locker and opened it up and put my stuff in it. I grabbed my stuff for first period and walked to the class. I walked in and saw students already sat down and as soon as I walked in all eyes were on me. Seriously, these people have some staring problems. 

                   "You must be Blair!!" The teacher announced rather loudly for my taste and I nodded. She smiled and said,"you can go take a seat next to Tiara. Tiara raise your hand." I saw a pretty girl around my age raise her hand and I went and sat next to her. She smiled at me and I awkwardly smiled back. You see,I'm no good at meeting new people. I then looked at the teacher for instructions while I could feel her curious stare on me. Well this should be be fun.............