chapter 3

Yn pov

"I was lounging on my sofa, indulging in a relaxing weekend, when my phone buzzed with a message from Lisa, inviting me to hang out. I began getting ready, but just as I was about to head out, Soobin called me in a panic. He had forgotten the file he had spent all night preparing and desperately needed my help.

'Soobin, what's wrong?' I asked, trying to hide my amusement at his frazzled tone.

'I forgot the file! I need you to bring it to me, please!' he begged.

I chuckled and agreed to help him out.

Just then, YN walked to this wardrobe and got dress up within 10 min

"After a  40 Minute cab ride, I arrived at the reception and asked for directions to Soobin's cabin

"After a  40 Minute cab ride, I arrived at the reception and asked for directions to Soobin's cabin. He had already informed them about my visit, so they promptly guided me to his quarters.

As I entered the cabin, I saw a man

standing with his back to me. Assuming it was Soobin, I approached him and wrapped my arms around his waist in a warm hug. 'I'm so angry with you!' I exclaimed. 'It's the weekend, and you're working instead of begins with me. I miss you!'

"As he held my wrist and turned to face me, I was shocked to see an unknown person.

I was left blank and terrified, unable to process what was happening

I was left blank and terrified, unable to process what was happening. He just stared at me, his eyes fixed on mine.

Just then, I heard footsteps approaching from outside. I quickly pulled my hand free and turned to see Soobin entering the cabin. In the chaos, the file had fallen to the ground. I picked it up and handed it to Soobin, trying to compose myself But I was still reeling from the unexpected encounter. I could sense that the unknown person had been staring at me, and it left me feeling uneasy.

Without saying a word, I hurried out of the cabin, trying to escape the awkwardness.

Jk pov

---

I stood in the cabin, still reeling from the meeting with Yoongi and Jimin. We had discussed our plan to find the weapon's location, and I knew that Max would eventually reveal crucial information. Jimin had mentioned a meeting at Lee Corporation, where Soobin would be assisting, and I had expected to see him here. But instead, I found myself alone.

Suddenly, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, and a voice whispered in my ear, "I'm so angry with you! It's the weekend, and you're working instead of spending time with me. I miss you!" I spun around, angry and defensive, assuming it was another girl trying to seduce me.

But to my surprise, I saw a girl in her teenage with a shocked expression on her face. Fear filled her eyes, and her lips trembled. I held her wrist tightly, and she pulled her hand free as Soobin appeared beside her. He bent down and handed her a file, and they exchanged a few words. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she left.

As I moved forward, I noticed something under my shoe - a delicate silver bracelet.

I picked it up, intrigued, and examined it closely

I picked it up, intrigued, and examined it closely. The engravings and small heart-shaped charm suggested it belonged to the girl I wanted to ask him about that girl in that time

Jimin arrived, and we started the meeting, but my mind kept wandering back to the mysterious bracelet and the girl who had left it behind. Who was she, and what was her connection to Soobin and Lee Corporation? I decided to keep the bracelet with me, hoping to uncover the truth.

---

As the meeting progressed, I found myself distracted by thoughts of the schoolgirl and the bracelet. But it wasn't just the mystery surrounding her that had captured my attention - it was also the subtle memories of her presence that lingered in my mind.

Her fragrance, a sweet and delicate scent, still lingered in my nostrils, transporting me back to the moment she hugged me. Her touch, soft and gentle, still resonated on my skin, making me feel a shiver run down my spine. And her voice, barely above a whisper, still echoed in my ears, sending a thrill through my veins.

I couldn't concentrate on the meeting, my mind wandering back to her again and again. Who was she, and why did she seem so frightened? I couldn't shake off the feeling that our encounter was more than just a coincidence.
Who was she ? Why do I feel I have met her before?
__________________________________________

Hi cutie I know it is short but I will update it
Thanks you for reading this please vote and comment it on 😘😘😘

Hi cutie I know it is short but I will update it Thanks you for reading this please vote and comment it on 😘😘😘